LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Videos

Old 02-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #6402
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXQAp0m5nA#t=27
Old 02-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #6404
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
That was really funny early on/in the middle, but towards the end I was starting to feel sick...
Old 02-20-2014, 01:31 PM   #6407
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/IJ2SHSg5rIY
Old 02-20-2014, 04:46 PM   #6409
Banned
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
So not all Russians are assholes. Good to know.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:13 PM   #6411
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
I was crying from laughing so hard
x2

Holy shit that was hilarious!!!
Old 02-20-2014, 07:01 PM   #6412
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
x2

Holy shit that was hilarious!!!
i cracked up on the machine gun farts LMAO!! that made my day much better i might add.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #6413
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
i cracked up on the machine gun farts LMAO!! that made my day much better i might add.
My wife shared that vid with me. We watched it over and over, laughing harder each time. The machine gun farts are what made that video epic!!
Old 02-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #6414
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
I was just about to post this haha I would watch every major event I had time for if they were commentated like this!