Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Biggest pet peeve

Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #21
Old Newbie
Chad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad7088's Tacoma Gallery
#1. People who have absolutely no respect or consideration for those around them in public....f-this...f-that.... don't care who they might offend or if kids are around.....punks!

#2. People who blow their nose or suck up snot by snorting at table when your eating in a restaurant (man go to the bathroom and blow your dang nose)

#3. People who don't know how to use the acceleration lane entering the highway

#4. white kids who act black....hat sideways....baggy pants half way down their a**
Old 06-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #22
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
1 uppers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad7088 View Post

#4. white kids who act black....hat sideways....baggy pants half way down their a**
x2
Old 06-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
When ppl at the grocery store take something off the shelf, decide they don't want it, sit it down 3 foot from where it's supossed to go . When I straigten the shelves up and ppl come and fuc* it up. Gah I know why I am in college, I'd be in prison for murdering some fat mofo in the electric mart cart for knocking over the shelf I straightened if i kept working there long. Lol i hate kroger.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #24
Noob
subtleshift will become famous soon enoughsubtleshift will become famous soon enough

Name: Dallas
subtleshift's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to subtleshift
for those of you who saw the toilette paper poll...

when people roll the TP backwards and make it so you pull from under instead of over...

it works better over so put it that way
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #25
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I think all has been covered here..Oh YEAH..ASIAN DRIVERS!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #26
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad7088 View Post
then they go home to a 2.5million dollar house
Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 AM   #27
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
I think all has been covered here..Oh YEAH..ASIAN DRIVERS!
Dont even get me stared

i think ever since the phone laws came out while driving, it influenced more people to do it
Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #29
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
assholes who like to think they know everything.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #31
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
People not using their turn signals.

Is it really that hard to move your finger one fucking inch?
Old 06-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #32
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
thread gang bangers!
e thugs?
Old 06-10-2010, 01:54 AM   #33
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
MuRdErEd out trucks.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:59 AM   #35
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
i HATE hate haaaaaate driving when im wet. it bothers the crap out of me. i feels so uncomfortable!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:34 AM   #36
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
Ass-jackets,
definition 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
thread gang bangers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
i HATE hate haaaaaate driving when im wet. it bothers the crap out of me. i feels so uncomfortable!!!
Wait.... What????
Old 06-10-2010, 07:46 AM   #37
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
#1 My sister in law (who draws welfare and lives with my mother in law for free)
#2 My sister in laws 2 kids (who annoy the shit out of me. I don't have kids for a reason and I'm not your fucking worthless ass Daddy)
#3 My Father in law (who I believe is the dumbest human alive and always seems to show up while we are fixing dinner)
#4 My Mother in law ( Who is running a close second to my Father in-law)

Oh yea, and punk ass thugs. Dude for real, your from Lexington, KY, you are not a gangsta.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:49 AM   #38
moe1967 is on a distinguished road
moe1967's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
EBT (food stamps) granted there are people who need them but i come across way to many people who dont....!!! sorry for the rant lol
I have a good friend who owns a grocery store. This will tick any self respecting individual off.

Quote from owner, "Did you know that some of those son-of-a-bitchs buy racks of rib-eyes to feed their pit bulls". Why you ask? It provides protein for their "fighting" pit bulls.

Those mother fuckers are allowed to buy any kind of food, so long as it is not cooked. Thats bull shit.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #39

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe1967 View Post
I have a good friend who owns a grocery store. This will tick any self respecting individual off.

Quote from owner, "Did you know that some of those son-of-a-bitchs buy racks of rib-eyes to feed their pit bulls". Why you ask? It provides protein for their "fighting" pit bulls.

Those mother fuckers are allowed to buy any kind of food, so long as it is not cooked. Thats bull shit.
WTF are you serious?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #40
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
1) Disrespectful/Stupid people in general.. (That's a wide range of people by the way)

2) Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters

3) People that SLAM your car door when getting out of your car...