Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Biggest pet peeve

Old 06-10-2010, 07:01 AM   #41
Everyday Trollin'
LaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really nice
Name: MeTaL
LaTeM's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to LaTeM Send a message via AIM to LaTeM Send a message via Yahoo to LaTeM Send a message via Skype™ to LaTeM
There's three things I hate: liars, fakes and cheaters
Alcoholics, sluts and fuckin wife beaters
Old 06-10-2010, 07:01 AM   #42
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Zog's when you say cheater's do you mean cheating woment, or people who cheat in general?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #43
moe1967 is on a distinguished road
moe1967's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
WTF are you serious?
Absolutely!!! Young thugs, with no desire to work a real job, in the business of dog fighting. They figure they must keep their pit bulls at top physical condition. What better way than to give them a high protein diet, at our expense.

Also, they trade their food stamp card for a day in exchange for cash. All they do is give out their PIN #. No I.D. required. Food stamp purchases are tax free.

Only in America
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #44
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTeM View Post
There's three things I hate: liars, fakes and cheaters
Alcoholics, sluts and fuckin wife beaters
Wait, isn't that 6.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #45
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
assholes who like to think they know everything.
+1

and
♫ ♪ Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground! ♪ ♫
Old 06-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #46
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
1. when people say ya'll

2. bull bars with no lights

3. body lifts

4. chrome ebay accessories and the douche bags that rock em

5. rainy weather

there are a bunch more, i'm full of hate, i just cant think of any right now.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #47

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe1967 View Post

Only in America
x2
Old 06-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #48
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
people who rub paper napkins in their hands at restaurants for no reason. It makes some noise that makes me cringe.

People that are just obscenely lazy. I have a roommate that I have to yell at daily to apply to jobs and he just sits there drinking and listening to music.

People that are overweight and go through fast food drive troughs. walk your deluxe meal eating ass inside for once.

x15 for liars
Old 06-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #49
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mr. Zog's when you say cheater's do you mean cheating woment, or people who cheat in general?
Well, at the time I was referring to my ex-gf.. I think anybody that cant stay faithful in a relationship doesn't deserve to be in one at all.. Yet alone two or more...
Old 06-10-2010, 12:03 PM   #50
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe1967 View Post
I have a good friend who owns a grocery store. This will tick any self respecting individual off.

Quote from owner, "Did you know that some of those son-of-a-bitchs buy racks of rib-eyes to feed their pit bulls". Why you ask? It provides protein for their "fighting" pit bulls.

Those mother fuckers are allowed to buy any kind of food, so long as it is not cooked. Thats bull shit.
yea dude... that is fuckin bullshit.... i work at costco and we just recently started to use EBT (aint that a fuckin shame!!!) anyways a lady comes through my line.... Ghetto ass loud bitch too... with 5 fuckin kids WITH 5 FUCKIN BASKETS FULL OF SHIT!!!! Dvd player, rib eyes, racks of ribs, last but not LEAST A NEW LED TV!!!... i sometimes work the register and she happened to come through my line.... her total was 856.67$ (exact dollar amount too) and she swipped her EBT.... the receipt shows us the remaining balance and that bitch had over 1000$ left!!! AINT THAT SOME SHIT!!!!! and she still had the audacity to get mad cuz she cant buy alcohol with EBT.... last but not least we help her out to her car.... and what is she driving u ask?? A BRAND NEW FUCKIN SUBURBAN FLEXFUEL thats like a 40,000$ truck.... AGHHHHHHHH!!!! now that makes my skin crawl...!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #51
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
yea dude... that is fuckin bullshit.... i work at costco and we just recently started to use EBT (aint that a fuckin shame!!!) anyways a lady comes through my line.... Ghetto ass loud bitch too... with 5 fuckin kids WITH 5 FUCKIN BASKETS FULL OF SHIT!!!! Dvd player, rib eyes, racks of ribs, last but not LEAST A NEW LED TV!!!... i sometimes work the register and she happened to come through my line.... her total was 856.67$ (exact dollar amount too) and she swipped her EBT.... the receipt shows us the remaining balance and that bitch had over 1000$ left!!! AINT THAT SOME SHIT!!!!! and she still had the audacity to get mad cuz she cant buy alcohol with EBT.... last but not least we help her out to her car.... and what is she driving u ask?? A BRAND NEW FUCKIN SUBURBAN FLEXFUEL thats like a 40,000$ truck.... AGHHHHHHHH!!!! now that makes my skin crawl...!!!
Man, it's stuff like this that just makes me want to just sit down and write my manifesto and then start cleaning out the gene pool. And I am sure that for each one like her, another who really desperately needs help doesn't get it.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #52

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow! Idk what else to say, wow!
On the other hand, I also know people who are in real need of EBT and dont get them. One example is me, and my family. When we/I was younger my mother (single mother) lost her job and it was hell. There were times when I was sooo hungry I would force myself to go to sleep becuase I knew it would kill some time and that when I woke up I wouldn't be hungry anymore. Shitty situation to be in.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #53
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
1. when people say ya'll

2. bull bars with no lights

3. body lifts

4. chrome ebay accessories and the douche bags that rock em

5. rainy weather

there are a bunch more, i'm full of hate, i just cant think of any right now.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #54
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
How canm I get one of the EBT cards?... then I will be able to afford to match you guys on my taco build.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #55
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's your biggest pet peeve.
My top 3:
1) Slow Drivers
2) Stupid Driver

#1 Pet Peeve
People who smack when they chew. (goodness I fing hate that.)

I would have to agree with you 100%. Some people shouldn't even be allowed to drive because they don't know what the heck they are doing!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #56
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I hate when people turn really slow... Slow drivers annoy me, stupid drivers also annoy me, and drivers who have anger problems annoy me a little... I actually think it's funny when people are mad while driving.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #57
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
man if you didnt hit the nail on the head. this is a dead on statement . i cant stand motherfuckers like this when people really do need the help. its just sad
Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #58
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
people who don't know the difference between your and you're.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #59
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
People who refuse to accept that their stupid judgement got them into the situation they are in when a little common sense would've made the issue a non-starter. (reading a report about FEMA and hurricane Katrina response) I've absolutely 0 sympathy for the people that did not evacuate when ordered, then looted, bitched, whined, placed blame on others and GOT BAILED OUT.

Enviro-idiots: Al gore

Prostitots: If you dont want to be assaulted/ogled/raped DONT FUCKING DRESS LIKE A SLUT.

Twilight and all it entails.

People that dont discipline their kids.

Sorry, stupid night at the bookstore....
Old 06-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #60
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Being in line behind the person that wants $20 worth of lottery tickets but takes 10 minutes to decide which scratch-offs to get. I mean come on......you're not buying jewelry or a car or something that needs to be inspected. Isn't the lottery by definition "chance"? What difference does it make which ones you get? Just pick a few and get moving!!!!!