LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Biggest pet peeve

Old 06-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #61
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Drewboto's Tacoma Gallery
People who got buffets and waste food. Especially meat and especially at pizza buffets where the family eats onLy the cheese and toppings and discards the entire outer and under crust.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #62
Noob
subtleshift will become famous soon enoughsubtleshift will become famous soon enough

Name: Dallas
subtleshift's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to subtleshift
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
yea dude... that is fuckin bullshit.... i work at costco and we just recently started to use EBT (aint that a fuckin shame!!!) anyways a lady comes through my line.... Ghetto ass loud bitch too... with 5 fuckin kids WITH 5 FUCKIN BASKETS FULL OF SHIT!!!! Dvd player, rib eyes, racks of ribs, last but not LEAST A NEW LED TV!!!... i sometimes work the register and she happened to come through my line.... her total was 856.67$ (exact dollar amount too) and she swipped her EBT.... the receipt shows us the remaining balance and that bitch had over 1000$ left!!! AINT THAT SOME SHIT!!!!! and she still had the audacity to get mad cuz she cant buy alcohol with EBT.... last but not least we help her out to her car.... and what is she driving u ask?? A BRAND NEW FUCKIN SUBURBAN FLEXFUEL thats like a 40,000$ truck.... AGHHHHHHHH!!!! now that makes my skin crawl...!!!
found this: next time call a supervisor or manager...and if you can, try to get police involved so she gets the privelage revoked...this is a pet peeve of mine as well...I work my ass off 12+ hours a day and fuckin people like this just milking the system just piss me off...I could go on and on but anyway read below!

Recipients with food stamp benefits can use their EBT Card for eligible food purchases at most grocery stores and some other retailers. Food stamps can only be used for food and for plants and seeds to grow food for your household to eat. Food stamps cannot be used to buy:

- Any nonfood item, such as pet foods, soaps, paper products, and household supplies, grooming items, toothpaste, and cosmetics.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- Vitamins and medicines.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #63
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtleshift View Post
found this: next time call a supervisor or manager...and if you can, try to get police involved so she gets the privelage revoked...this is a pet peeve of mine as well...I work my ass off 12+ hours a day and fuckin people like this just milking the system just piss me off...I could go on and on but anyway read below!

Recipients with food stamp benefits can use their EBT Card for eligible food purchases at most grocery stores and some other retailers. Food stamps can only be used for food and for plants and seeds to grow food for your household to eat. Food stamps cannot be used to buy:

- Any nonfood item, such as pet foods, soaps, paper products, and household supplies, grooming items, toothpaste, and cosmetics.
dude where did u find this... cuz the crazy bitch but a f#$%^n TV.... i wanna bring this up to my warehouse manger...
Old 06-12-2010, 12:38 AM   #64
Noob
subtleshift will become famous soon enoughsubtleshift will become famous soon enough

Name: Dallas
subtleshift's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to subtleshift
honostly I didnt know what EBT was so I googled it, went to the website, and started reading about what EBT was and how it worked...

I figured their had to be set restrictions, so being that it pisses me off I figured I'd post it up, and hope you saw it!

yeah man bring it up to your warehouse manager and next time you see her I would try to make a deal out of it...'cause thats for sure being paid for with the bs taxes were paying right now...remember you can get her for stupid shit like paper plates, vitamins, etc. although if you can bring up the TV thing and get that on the record also that would for sure put an end to one of the EBT abusers!
Old 06-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #65
NUB
Tacovette is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired
Name: Eddie
Tacovette's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Tacovette
1. People who can't use the self checkout line. (really how many scans does it take for you to realize veggies don't have bar codes)
2. People who speed up when you put your blinker to merge. (I merge anyways then slow down) Ha!
3. Price of gas. $3.289? Why is the .009 in small print and who are they trying to fool?
Old 06-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #66
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
People who refuse to accept that their stupid judgement got them into the situation they are in when a little common sense would've made the issue a non-starter. (reading a report about FEMA and hurricane Katrina response) I've absolutely 0 sympathy for the people that did not evacuate when ordered, then looted, bitched, whined, placed blame on others and GOT BAILED OUT.

Enviro-idiots: Al gore

Prostitots: If you dont want to be assaulted/ogled/raped DONT FUCKING DRESS LIKE A SLUT.

Twilight and all it entails.

People that dont discipline their kids.

Sorry, stupid night at the bookstore....
right there with ya man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtleshift View Post

and then she will play the race card... happens all the fucking time.. in no way shape or form am i racist but almost any time a black person comes in to my office, and we tell them they have a balance with us, they get all crazy (and loud, really... why do they talk so fucking loud?), we tell them we will send them out to collections... then they start playing the race card... pisses me off sooo much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovette View Post
1. People who can't use the self checkout line. (really how many scans does it take for you to realize veggies don't have bar codes)
2. People who speed up when you put your blinker to merge. (I merge anyways then slow down) Ha!
3. Price of gas. $3.289? Why is the .009 in small print and who are they trying to fool?
lol i always laugh when i see that person because most of the time they are standing there with this stupid look on their face until they either figure it out or they ask the person running the check out. lol
Old 06-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #67
JML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud of

JML50's Tacoma Gallery
1. People that talk on the phone when they are checking out at the register at the store.
2. When people have a mouthful of food then take a sip of their drink.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #68
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
i hate when people talk on the phone at a register too,

i just remembered another one, I hate when coming to a 4 way stop where someone has already stopped before you and they sit their waiting for you to stop before they go, Im thinking the whole time fucking go already your making me have to wait longer.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #69
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i hate fucktards that litter! there is trash everywhere, i also see people throwing cigs out the window almost every day which pisses me off.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #70
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JML50 View Post
2. When people have a mouthful of food then take a sip of their drink.

2x man!!! stupid thirsty people
Old 08-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #71
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
People who don't use their turn signals. Oh wait, I already said that.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #72
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome is one of mine
Old 12-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #73
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
OZ
Old 12-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #74
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
#1 for me: People dragging their feet when walking. I don't see how someone could be so lazy/childish, and then complain how their shoes wear irregularly.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #75
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
OZ