Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Do You Think This Public Service Announcement Is Too Graphic ?

Old 06-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Do You Think This Public Service Announcement Is Too Graphic ?

Here is a public service message regarding texting while driving....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rTwZ_6bymI
Old 06-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Nah its Europe. Looks better than ours. At least theirs you see the after effects.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
No. I don't.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Seen it many times. Needs to be more graphic if you ask me. Sends a stronger message I think.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Just last night a guy got killed on I 95 in Rhode Island. One car accident, speeding and texting.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
TacoDrive is on a distinguished road
TacoDrive's Tacoma Gallery
yeah no its not too graphic its a wake up call and thats what actually happens. most americans would say its too graphic i think because we are so sheltered and of the mind that "that couldn't happen to me"
Old 06-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
damn
Old 06-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #10
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDrive View Post
yeah no its not too graphic its a wake up call and thats what actually happens. most americans would say its too graphic i think because we are so sheltered and of the mind that "that couldn't happen to me"
Exactly.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #11
boobs
MOUWTHWASH is on a distinguished road

MOUWTHWASH's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MOUWTHWASH
I will never text while driving every again.....
Old 06-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUWTHWASH View Post
I will never text while driving every again.....
same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDrive View Post
what I have been saying for too long
Old 06-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #14
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
waaaay too long but very well done. i see no problem with it content wise
Old 06-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #15
rentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to behold

Army: 13B
Name: Brent
rentbw's Tacoma Gallery
Can't Really stop it, graphic drinking and driving ones have been out for years and its still just as bad. But I guess if it even impacts 1 out of every 10 people that watch it its worth the video.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #16
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
not at all . they need to start showing this as a commercial .im tired of seeing muther fuckers text and drive . stupid sons of bitches cant even stay in there own dam lane . im going to purchase a cell signal jammer and drive around
Old 06-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #17
270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of270 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
270's Tacoma Gallery
Was a bit long but no not overboard. i think GM and Oprah teamed up to campaign against txting and driving, they had a slide show of some kids who died from it. Its too bad it wont reach a lot of people especially the kids who just get their licenses.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #18
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
there was a Hyundai ad I saw the other day that said, there are tons of teens out there texting, buy a safe car.... kinda made me go wtf? we are not the only people that text... and some of us (myself included) dont.... I cant count how many adults I see texting/talking on the phone. kinda pissed me off a little bit.

but I dont see that ad thats posted very offensive.