Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Think you have a bad temper????

Old 06-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Think you have a bad temper????

I was driveing home from work today and happened to be following a guy in a Ford Ranger. Nobody was in front of him and we were traveling at about 40 mph. All of a sudden he started BEATING his dash. Not Smacking it hard. BEATING IT. Punching, and KICKING! He had a full on melt down right in front of me. This went on for a good 45 sec.! I pulled around him as I thought he was going to slam on his breaks, and as I got near the cab of his truck, I could hear the impacts he landed on this poor Ranger dash! As I passed, he stopped the beating and looked as calm as could be. First thing I thought was "thats a tough truck!" which was quickly followed by "where is this guys meds!". Ive done stupid things before while driveing (like throwing my cell phone out the window), but I have NEVER seen anyone go bezerk like this.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I was driveing home from work today and happened to be following a guy in a Ford Ranger. Nobody was in front of him and we were traveling at about 40 mph. All of a sudden he started BEATING his dash. Not Smacking it hard. BEATING IT. Punching, and KICKING! He had a full on melt down right in front of me. This went on for a good 45 sec.! I pulled around him as I thought he was going to slam on his breaks, and as I got near the cab of his truck, I could hear the impacts he landed on this poor Ranger dash! As I passed, he stopped the beating and looked as calm as could be. First thing I thought was "thats a tough truck!" which was quickly followed by "where is this guys meds!". Ive done stupid things before while driveing (like throwing my cell phone out the window), but I have NEVER seen anyone go bezerk like this.
Well he was driving a Ford
Old 06-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of glad his truck was taking it instead of the dog !
Old 06-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Kind of glad his truck was taking it instead of the dog !
........................yeah jedi-WE HOPE
Old 06-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha..........damn crickets in the dash!!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hahaha..........damn crickets in the dash!!
Yeah, well, I think he killed the crickets.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I almost got rear ended by some idiot women a few weeks ago who was hauling ass, weaving through traffic, and doing some form of makeup. Well I decided to give the rich bitch the finger as she passed, she replied by yelling various forms of fuck you at me at the next red light.

When she pulled away I noticed she had her little kid in the backseat.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah, well, I think he killed the crickets.
sounds like it. on the serious side.....sounds like he was having cd player problems, well, maybe anyway.

nothing like kicking the dashes ass to relieve some tension.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #9

Quote:
sounds like it. on the serious side.....sounds like he was having cd player problems, well, maybe anyway.

nothing like kicking the dashes ass to relieve some tension.
That may verwell be. But the degree of ass kicking that the dash recieved is astonishing.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #10
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha damn
Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #11

Quote:
That may verwell be. But the degree of ass kicking that the dash recieved is astonishing.
yup.......some people just get way too damned worked up about piddly shit man. i used to get pissed when i was younger playing video games.....i'd die or something and my happy ass would throw the game controller at my wall like nolan ryan throwing a damn fastball. glad i grew outta that phase man.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
I almost got rear ended by some idiot women a few weeks ago who was hauling ass, weaving through traffic, and doing some form of makeup. Well I decided to give the rich bitch the finger as she passed, she replied by yelling various forms of fuck you at me at the next red light.

When she pulled away I noticed she had her little kid in the backseat.
...........Oh yeah reminds me of when i was gruising down the highway-52 in a 45 IN THE RIGHT LANE...and this friggin lil honda flys up my ass then whips into the next lane and cuts REAL close back into my lane barely missing my front bumper. I come up to the light next to her-it's a stupid bratty-looking lil chinese woman with short hair and glasses and a scowl! I just LOOKED at her and she rolls the passenger window down and says "yah yoo fah yoo why boi-wah?? yoo say wah?? FAH YOO" I went from not saying a word to SPEECHLESS as she took off and I saw two little babies in carseats in the back
Old 06-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
...........Oh yeah reminds me of when i was gruising down the highway-52 in a 45 IN THE RIGHT LANE...and this friggin lil honda flys up my ass then whips into the next lane and cuts REAL close back into my lane barely missing my front bumper. I come up to the light next to her-it's a stupid bratty-looking lil chinese woman with short hair and glasses and a scowl! I just LOOKED at her and she rolls the passenger window down and says "yah yoo fah yoo why boi-wah?? yoo say wah?? FAH YOO" I went from not saying a word to SPEECHLESS as she took off and I saw two little babies in carseats in the back
people that cant kinda at least try to calm their language in front of little kids really piss me off. then they wonder where the hell the kids picked the language up at.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:58 PM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
people that cant kinda at least try to calm their language in front of little kids really piss me off. then they wonder where the hell the kids picked the language up at.
Amen. I may not say the most politically correct things, or refrain from using profanity, but when their are little kids around I watch my mouth.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Amen. I may not say the most politically correct things, or refrain from using profanity, but when their are little kids around I watch my mouth.
me too man. im far from being pc, but i know when to watch my mouth for various reasons. especially young children being around.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #16

Quote:
LMAO......It reminds me when I went to my Friends house a 1 1/2 years ago ( at the time his kids were aged 2yrs. Conner, 3 yrs. Alexis, 5 years Ronin). His oldest was running around saying "gawd dam Conner!" and Alexis was yelling "F*CK!". As I walked into the living room, there was my buddy with his head in his hands asking me to kill him. FWIW His kids have since learned what NOT to say. SO has "Daddy".
Old 06-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #17
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I used to get pissed, well, more frustrated to the point of rage while doing mechanical work on my 1st car. It was a Dodge 600. I put my foot through the grill, punched in the driver's side fender, and left little knuckle bumps on the roof from punching the ceiling. That car was a POS!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I used to get pissed, well, more frustrated to the point of rage while doing mechanical work on my 1st car. It was a Dodge 600. I put my foot through the grill, punched in the driver's side fender, and left little knuckle bumps on the roof from punching the ceiling. That car was a POS!
working on certain automobiles will definitely do that to ya!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
LOL! My 1966 Plymouth got me SO MAD, I pulled into a Safway parking lot, sighned the title, placed it on the dash, and took the bus home. The precursor to this, was I was driving down the road and I saw a friend, so I hinked and waved. After I passed him, the horn went off a couple of times, then went off and wouldnt stop. That car sat in the parking lot for 3 months!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #20
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I had to rub 2 wires together to honk my horn. 1st and last Dodge, I'll ever touch.