Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

cannot get away from it :eek:

Old 06-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
cannot get away from it :eek:

Just an observation. The third brakelight on my Snugtop shell is a series of 35 LED lights...and 4 on one side and 2 in the middle went out (I actually check these things) so I had a new one installed today at Campways. I requested to keep the old one cause I wanted to examine it to find out why it fried in only 3 years. The second he handed that unit to me I saw the problem starin me right in the face....a sticker that said "made in China"!!!! Well ther ya go! Seriously-try to live life without things made there-you might pull it off but it's HARD! Buy a simple shirt now and the tag says "hecho in Taiwan with materials from Sri Lanka by workers from China" Just had to vent. Anyway that brakelight had moisture in it that apparently got into this watertight unit via the electrical lead's lousy rubber gasket. So I'm going to suppliment it with my trusty windshield sealant.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
So I'm going to suppliment it with my trusty windshield sealant.
Very good idea, Frank!
My wife and I have been trying to avoid things made in china for a few years now. It can be hard, it can be a little more expensive, but I like to think that Im doing good for my fellow American citizes. I have found that things made in U.S.A. are not nessaserilly that much more expensive than the alternative. Example: I recently bought a new landing gear for my boat trailer. A chineese made part was about $25.00. The part I bought was $27.99 and stamped " MADE IN U.S.A." proudly on the top.