Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Black Mamba Hot Sauce

Old 06-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Black Mamba Hot Sauce

So my lovely girlfriend bought me some Black Mamba hot sauce a few weeks ago, knowing how much I love hot sauce. Anyways, I tried it straight up right away thinking it couldn't be any hotter than Dave's Insanity. After all it says right on Dave's bottle that it will strip stains off your concrete driveway. Boy was I wrong!!! This stuff is twice as hot as Dave's Insanity, and would just strip the concrete off your driveway. I absolutely love this stuff, even though it makes me drool worse than your dog. So if any of you are HOT sauce fans, I suggest you try this stuff if you haven't already. Here is a clip of some dude in the military getting his ass kicked by Black Mamba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLTVnIT8Ms
Old 06-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
My son claims to "love" hot sauce.....I'm more inclined to think he "loves" showing off-which is why when he starts in with that wassabe crap at a restaurant I move to another table cause his nasty reaction to it ruins my appetite
Old 06-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
great post man!!! im a hot sauce connoisseur(well.....sorta anyway). i eat hot sauce on everything, especially frank's red hot. it aint hot, but it has awesome flavor to it!!! im definitely gonna try the black mamba.......sounds awesome man!! dave's insanity is pretty friggin hot man....but its pretty damn good too.

i dont think im gonna have a colon in a few years!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
great post man!!! im a hot sauce connoisseur(well.....sorta anyway). i eat hot sauce on everything, especially frank's red hot. it aint hot, but it has awesome flavor to it!!! im definitely gonna try the black mamba.......sounds awesome man!! dave's insanity is pretty friggin hot man....but its pretty damn good too.

Oh I forgot one thing. My girlfriend had to sign a waiver before she could purchase the Black Mamba.

Be careful Tacomaman, and most of all enjoy!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

haha, i actually rubbed down a steak with Texas Pete last night..... it was ok...
Old 06-04-2008, 08:29 AM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
haha, i actually rubbed down a steak with Texas Pete last night..... it was ok...
Shut up fool. You cant peel an onion without crying like a little girl.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha, i actually rubbed down .... Texas Pete last night........
Need I remind you this is truck forum? We dont need to know about your perverted "sexcapades".
Old 06-04-2008, 08:45 AM   #8
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Shut up fool. You cant peel an onion without crying like a little girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Need I remind you this is truck forum? We dont need to know about your perverted "sexcapades".
oh look, how cute, the stupid canadian came out of hiding long enough to make some lame jokes about my man junk being like a steak. you're so cute when your trying to play with the big boys
Old 06-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #9
Born to Ride

Stupid Turkey .
Old 06-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid Canuk
Old 06-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #11
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quick, lock the thread! I'm offended by all these offensive remarks to and from other people.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:27 PM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Street Racing!
Old 06-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i dont really like texas pete too much.....gotta be franks red hot for me.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #14
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i dont really like texas pete too much.....gotta be franks red hot for me.
+1 cause it has a real nice balance between the hot and the vinegar-wanna try one of my favs-cook up some top sirloin (I like to season it and stirfry in olive oil hot/fast) and pasta-put pasta in center of plate, dice tomatoes and mushrooms and skirt outer plate with them around pasta, ranch dressing or caesar over the steak and Frank's red sauce all over the tomatoes/mushrooms!!!! Man that dish has MAD flavor you WILL pig out
Old 06-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
+1 cause it has a real nice balance between the hot and the vinegar-wanna try one of my favs-cook up some top sirloin (I like to season it and stirfry in olive oil hot/fast) and pasta-put pasta in center of plate, dice tomatoes and mushrooms and skirt outer plate with them around pasta, ranch dressing or caesar over the steak and Frank's red sauce all over the tomatoes/mushrooms!!!! Man that dish has MAD flavor you WILL pig out
oh hell........you done got me hungry now!!! im going to the kitchen!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #16

Thats what I did after I said it
Old 06-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #17
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I thought Dave's was out of control, this stuff must be off the charts ! I actually like sauce with more flavor than flesh peeling heat, Puuka sauce has a nice flavor, with nice heat.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Damn I thought Dave's was out of control, this stuff must be off the charts ! I actually like sauce with more flavor than flesh peeling heat, Puuka sauce has a nice flavor, with nice heat.
never heard of that one jedi. do you get it locally??