Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Ram runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 01:37 AM   #21
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Those lights look like the Rigid Industry LEDs...I'm pretty sure. They are so freaking bright!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:57 AM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Oh, and in before the "It's not a Toyota so it's crap whargarble!!11!!1" crowd.

Whargarble. Quite possibly the single handedly most coolest word I've ever seen!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 02:04 AM   #23
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Oh, and in before the "It's not a Toyota so it's crap whargarble!!11!!1" crowd.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:55 AM   #24
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Raptor!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post

LMFAO
Old 06-17-2010, 03:03 AM   #25
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
They need to push out a Powerwagon with a Cummins
Old 06-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #27
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8_beast View Post
raptor!!!!!!!!!!!!
ram runner!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #28
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not one of those "if its not a toyota you can suck it" kinda people. i like nissan and ford trucks. GM is ok but i wouldn't want one. but dodge? come on. they by far make the shittiest vehicles on the road and in my opinion, the ugliest. i hate that stupid truck. now if you wanna talk about a badass truck lets talk about the raptor.......
Old 06-17-2010, 08:01 AM   #29
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Id drive that over the raptor. I do see a sway bar under there though
Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 AM   #30
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/04...r-in-moab.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-w7zcukDM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xAbU...eature=related
Old 06-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #32
86ceeten has a spectacular aura about86ceeten has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
86ceeten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Id drive that over the raptor. I do see a sway bar under there though

For high speed stability I would think a sway bar would be useful. This isn't a rock crawler.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #33
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'd prefer the Mopar powerwagon concept to the Ramrunner personally. But it is sick though!
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
They need to push out a Powerwagon with a Cummins
Yes.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #34
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Wonder how good those led lights are
They are EXTREMELY bright....

Picture I took from the ones I saw.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #35
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
When I first saw the pictures of the new ram I fell in love with how it looked. I've never been inside one but I really like how the interior looks, and I know they have a reputation for low quality but I remember the new ram getting a quality award or something. Not sure how legit that is, but with this and the raptor toyota has to be thinking about stepping it up with the tacoma.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #36
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
I like this. A lot. I say that if you're going to make a truck a capable off roader, it should look like one. Dodge did exactly that. If the Raptor looked as badass as this i would get the raptor over the ram runner.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #37
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The new Dodges and new Tundras look the same to me IMO
Old 06-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #38
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
looks good...but is that a sway bar i see?
LT sway bar man!!! THey are a lot but stick. my friends crawler has one.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #39
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Wow not bad. Do they project well also?
They project a lot better than HIDs...but then again, they aren't cheap. They are going on the Ranger. Two 4" anda 6".

http://www.rigidindustries.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=22
Old 06-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #40
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
I wonder if Chevy gonna come out w/something? Now that ford and dodge have.
Chevy has a concept, hopefully it will go into production.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/chevrol...t-ar81149.html
Attached Thumbnails
Ram runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!-2010-chevrolet-silverado-_1024x0w.jpg