Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma Owner trades in truck b/c of chips in paint

Old 06-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Tacoma Owner trades in truck b/c of chips in paint

Guy gets pissed because of chips in the paint. Your not even gonna believe what he traded it in for. (hint: metro-sexual mobile)

http://users.losch.net/~jhahn/ChipMain.htm
Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
looks an awful lot like my paint

maybe i should trade it in
Old 06-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
bfriatc is on a distinguished road
bfriatc's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few chips here and there. Granted mine is 3 years old (I also have an 05 PreRunner). I'd take a sharpie to mine before I traded it in for a Ridgeline.

I must say, that I or my parents (both have Toyotas) have never had a good experience at a Toyota dealer, except when we went to purchase my Tacoma. Just recently we went to look for a new car for my wife, and the dealership was terrible and pushy...needless to say we went with Honda.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.

At my Toyota dealer, one of the Services advisers loaned my Mom his PERSONAL vehicle to pick up my Sister from vacation bible school (she was 10 or 11 at the time). His vehicle also happened to be a pretty highly modified Mustang GT. She told him she needed her car to go get my sister, he said it was not ready (electronics problem), he just looked at her and asked if she could drive stick and handed her the keys to his own vehicle. If thats not good customer service I don't know what is.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
bfriatc is on a distinguished road
bfriatc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Hmm.

At my Toyota dealer, one of the Services advisers loaned my Mom his PERSONAL vehicle to pick up my Sister from vacation bible school (she was 10 or 11 at the time). His vehicle also happened to be a pretty highly modified Mustang GT. She told him she needed her car to go get my sister, he said it was not ready (electronics problem), he just looked at her and asked if she could drive stick and handed her the keys to his own vehicle. If thats not good customer service I don't know what is.
Send me to that dealer! Like I said, we actually had a decent to good experience with my Tacoma. Maybe because I pretty much knew EXACTLY what I wanted when I walked in there. With the wifes car, that wasn't the case. Maybe they saw a young couple come in and thought they could take advantage of us. It was your typical "what can I do today...blah blah..." and we can't give you any estimates on payments and such. Not to mention the salesman was practically opening the door for us as we parked!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I cant talk I taded in a perfectly good X-Runner on a DC 4x4.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
He desrves a Ridgeline.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #8
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Paint chips, it's a fact. Granted some certain blends will chip easier but by looking at the photos they were very small chips and in some very odd areas. The paint is the last thing I am really concerned about when it comes to the vehicle I drive. I hope he and his husband are very happy with their Ridgeline.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:21 PM   #9
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
bump...
Old 06-27-2008, 10:19 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
that dude has way too muich time on his hands. What a tooL