Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma Used Prices up!!

Old 06-15-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Used Prices up!!

So I just got off the phone with my buddy that sales cars to dealers through the dealer only auctions. He said that all prices on Tacomas are high right now. at the auction dealers are fighting for the trucks and paying $1500+ more then they were a few months back. In Some cases they are paying more then book value on them. Also up are Fjs, in all of the auctions this week none of them went under $19k so this is good news for everyone!! Its bad news for me since I just sold my truck (sold in 24hrs) and I'm looking for a new one.

Just thought I'd share some insider news with you all and the good news that the value of our trucks are holding VERY strong.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of truck you looking to get now? 4x4?
Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
^ bad timing :P
Old 06-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
What kind of truck you looking to get now? 4x4?
yeah
Old 06-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
So I just got off the phone with my buddy that sales cars to dealers through the dealer only auctions. He said that all prices on Tacomas are high right now. at the auction dealers are fighting for the trucks and paying $1500+ more then they were a few months back. In Some cases they are paying more then book value on them. Also up are Fjs, in all of the auctions this week none of them went under $19k so this is good news for everyone!! Its bad news for me since I just sold my truck (sold in 24hrs) and I'm looking for a new one.

Just thought I'd share some insider news with you all and the good news that the value of our trucks are holding VERY strong.
yeh bad news for me too. i too am in search of a taco. they can go DOWN for a while, then once we get our trucks... then they can go back up. lol
Old 06-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
cdlusmc is on a distinguished road
Army: GySGT/SFC
cdlusmc's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where you live but if your interested in a new truck look at regional discounts. TX seems to be no place to buy a truck if you wanna save some $ but just North in NM they are eager to move inventory. $1000 cash right now, just got a 2010 offroad for 28k. Sweet!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
Bretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bret
Bretsuaz48's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, I posted last week that prices are up. I am probably going to put the 05 up for sale this weekend if the freaking title shows up. Probably ask $13,500.00. Was going to start lower, but we will see if I get any activity. KBB is up $1,200.00 in the last 10 days.

Alex, you think it will sell?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretsuaz48 View Post
Yup, I posted last week that prices are up. I am probably going to put the 05 up for sale this weekend if the freaking title shows up. Probably ask $13,500.00. Was going to start lower, but we will see if I get any activity. KBB is up $1,200.00 in the last 10 days.

Alex, you think it will sell?
Yeah it should sell really quick. mine sold in 24hrs. You may wanna talk to a dealer they may buy it for your asking price.