Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What should I do?

Old 06-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
What should I do?

Damn. Another four days off after working three of the last five. What do you 9-5ers think I should do with myself?

I think I'll stay home on the couch being thankful I don't work a 9-5 job...
Old 06-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Damn. Another four days off after working three of the last five. What do you 9-5ers think I should do with myself?

I think I'll stay home on the couch being thankful I don't work a 9-5 job...
Ha!! I showed you!! I am not a 9-5er!!!

I am a 7:30-4er................
Old 06-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Ha!! I showed you!! I am not a 9-5er!!!

I am a 7:30-4er................

haha. Thanks for your service. I wish I actually had something to do with all this time off. But I'm a loser...
Old 06-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #5

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
Well, sounds like to me you have time to do some mods to your taco!
Yeah I know right. I am waiting on Sonny to get some front billy 5100s in and I will probably end up ordering the Dynomax Super Turbo muffler this four day.

Does anyone know what spec I need to order? I typed my make and model on the Dynomax site and it said I needed the Dynomax Flo model....