Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Heated Argument

Old 06-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #41
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha. the 2nd gens arent like that? I never really payed attention when Ive been under there
Old 06-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #42
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
gotcha. the 2nd gens arent like that? I never really payed attention when Ive been under there
I dont think so. Im pretty sure they are C channel all the way.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #43
taco G will become famous soon enoughtaco G will become famous soon enough
taco G's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen is c channel up to the middle of drivers side door just looked
Old 06-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #44
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
so the engine bay back to driver door is boxed?
Old 06-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #45
taco G will become famous soon enoughtaco G will become famous soon enough
taco G's Tacoma Gallery
yes
Old 06-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #46
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
for the record, it didn't sink, it just kinda broke in half
Thats what she said? Sorry had to. Thats almost sig worthy. Anyway, good discussion
Old 06-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #47
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
They are boxed under the cab, not the bed.
Mine was boxed back to the wheelwell
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #48
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
the xterra and i believe the fronty are both fully boxed. the 2nd gen is partially boxed (the front is boxed but i dont know where it turns into a C frame). the 2nd gen frame is not "weak" by any means. and as far as this whole argument goes, 1st gens are badass as hell and i was gonna get one until i discovered their resale value stayed so high. but as to which one is "better" thats completely subjective. i'd rather have a 1st gen for offroading due to its size. but i love the power and towing capabilities of the 2nd gen. plus the 2nd gen is spacious and comfortable. but to call one better than the other is kinda dumb.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #49
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
its different. the 05+ models are way cooler
I'd trade my 05 for a 1st gen any day!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #50
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah, and if any of the "name calling" that was mentioned earlier has anything to do with me and Ed, then you definitely don't understand how Ed and I interact. he's always been one of my favorite members (even if he is just a tiny little violin playing brown man )
Old 06-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #51
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah, and if any of the "name calling" that was mentioned earlier has anything to do with me and Ed, then you definitely don't understand how Ed and I interact. he's always been one of my favorite members (even if he is just a tiny little violin playing brown man )
yeah, ND is my favorite cousin lover drunken redneck. Now ND,don't you have to go bang your other 20 cousins?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:30 AM   #52

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
yeah, ND is my favorite cousin lover drunken redneck. Now ND,don't you have to go bang your other 20 cousins?
Stop telling me what to do and stop stealing my job!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #53
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You 2 knock it off, or I'll be forced to Ban ND.....
Old 06-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #55
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Why wait??
Good point. Go ahead and Ban ND.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:39 AM   #56

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You 2 knock it off, or I'll be forced to Ban ND.....
you dont have the stones.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Why wait??
if i'm banned, who's gonna agree with you on everything?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:40 AM   #57
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Get ya ........

and

Here!!!!

POPCORN, PEANUTS, AND BEER HERE!!!!

Hey, you guys don't mind if I try and make a few bucks do ya?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:41 AM   #59

Quote:
you dont have the stones.....

if i'm banned, who's gonna agree with you on everything?
First, I DO have the stones. Second....Why dont you ever agree with me??
Old 06-18-2010, 07:44 AM   #60

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
First, I DO have the stones. Second....Why dont you ever agree with me??
well if you decide to use your stones how bout waiting till 6 so i'm not bored as hell all day at work. and so far i have agreed with all of your decisions when it comes to setting things on fire