Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

dont mess with a deer's baby

Old 06-17-2010, 01:21 AM   #21
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That women is fucking retarded. Yelling at the deer to stop isnt gonna make it stop.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #22
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
If that was my dog, I would have murdered that deer. Poor dog!!!!! I couldn't finish it either, I seriously hope the dog is OK. Yeah, there would be one less deer if it decided to go near my dog.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:15 AM   #23
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Can't be mad at the deer. It did what it was supposed to do, protect it's young. Besides, those people invaded the deer's natural habitat (we all invaded some sort of creature's natural habitat). I feel bad for the dog, but it's the owner's fault.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #24
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
That is true, but if it was me and my dog in the situation, I would have been protecting my dog too.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:34 AM   #25
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Also true, but my dog wouldn't have been out there in the first place.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #26
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
my dog woulda beat up the deer
Old 06-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #27
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy ass video.......I would like to see a deer fight a kangaroo.....probably be a hell of a fight.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #28
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
it probably would have been too late but i would have grabbed my shotty which always has buckshot in it. its fucked up the way it went after that dog. that was really sad. although to be honest, i'm surprised the dog wasn't able to get out of there. collies are pretty quick on their feet aren't they?
Old 06-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #29
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Poor dog, but the deer was only doing her job as a mother. I say fucking stupid owner for not stoping the dog in the first place.

BTW: Had the doe just given birth? It looks like bamby is all wet. Also the screaming bitch was fing annoying.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #30
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
WTF??That wasn't cool at all. I have a Border Collie, and he is the sweetest gentlest thing you've ever seen. He would have reacted the same way, like "Hey dude, why are ya kickin' the hell outta me??"

Sorry I watched this.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #31
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone saying they would have gone over to stop the deer, you would have ended up like the dog. When it comes to things like protecting her baby, that doe will try to destroy whatever is in her way. I don't know how many of you have killed a deer or anything, but their hooves are hard as a rock and sharper than you would think. The only way to stop it would have been to shoot it. You go over with a baseball bat and you're gonna be kicked before you have a chance to swing.

The doe did what was natural. Can't blame it on her. The dog was more of a threat than the cat. That's why the fawn laid down when it saw the dog. That's their form of survival; see a threat and lay down because the majority of the time, when they're in the woods, the threat won't see the fawn because they're ridiculously camo'd.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #32
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
The doe was trying to remove her fawn from the area because of perceived danger, although out of frame I suspect the dog went into a stalking stance even if it was just doing it out of curiosity and the doe's instinct caused her too react to it as a major threat.

Deer hooves are extremely sharp and anyone thinking they would have just run up and kicked it's ass would most likely be telling how that worked out from the emergency room.

I don't blame the deer, I blame the owners, people need to control their dogs and plenty of deer are run too death by family pets each year.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #33
J0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J0HN_R1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

Can't be mad at the deer. It did what it was supposed to do, protect it's young. Besides, those people invaded the deer's natural habitat (we all invaded some sort of creature's natural habitat). I feel bad for the dog, but it's the owner's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

Also true, but my dog wouldn't have been out there in the first place.
Good on you (and to the rest who feel the same way)... Glad to see some people have a head on their shoulders...

Old 06-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #34
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian Justice, Really there is nothing you can do other than make sure your dog is tied up. The deer is protected by wildlife laws of the land. The dog was not tied up so touching the deer would get you thrown in jail. Bet the dog never goes near a deer again. Sad lesson but a lesson none the less. If the dog would have injured the deer at all the owners of the dog would be in some serious trouble. Next weeks lesson : Porcupine.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #35
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just sad that the deer didn't punt the cat into the air or that the cat didn't jump on the deer's back and ride it all rodeo style.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #36
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post
Canadian Justice, Really there is nothing you can do other than make sure your dog is tied up. The deer is protected by wildlife laws of the land. The dog was not tied up so touching the deer would get you thrown in jail. Bet the dog never goes near a deer again. Sad lesson but a lesson none the less. If the dog would have injured the deer at all the owners of the dog would be in some serious trouble. Next weeks lesson : Porcupine.
seriously? down here you would get a pat on the back and a "good shot" from the sheriff. seriously though, once it has proven its a threat (and i dont care if it was protecting its baby or not, it is still a threat) all bets are off. all you had to do was say "after seeing what it did to that dog, i wouldn't have wanted it to go after a child or something next so i shot it" and that would have been end of story.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #37
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
owners fault but i would have shot that deer