Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The modifications have ended.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:26 AM   #1
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
The modifications have ended.

On Monday May 24th my employer informed me that my job had been eliminated! I had worked at that location for thirty-seven years. Due to the severe arthritis in my lumbar area & already having a couple of back surgeries my doctors told me ten years ago to go on disability. I declined their suggestion, my goal was to continue working until my position was eliminated & I would be forced to go onto disability. I guess I met that goal!
The secret of me surviving for those ten extra years was that I had great co-workers who covered up & helped me get through my work duties each day. That being said, I'm grateful for their help, and I guess the modifications on the Toy have come to a halt.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Well...Congrats on "retirement"?!?!

Go get a Walmart greeter job or AutoZone- That'll make you a little extra to keep the truck in new parts!!
X2.