Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Your a nerd

Old 06-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #21
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #22
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
wheres chris,cmack and ND?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #23
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Cmack is fellating Chris & ND is bandsawing his own nuts off....
now that was worth this thread,thats funny right there
Old 06-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #24
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I have no money
Old 06-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #25
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i think i found cmack!

Old 06-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #26
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I have no money
yeah,i know.thats why i'm here.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
they must be ugly
beauty is only a light switch away!!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #29
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0787 View Post
Damn I'm neither married or a nerd!!! but I got a 2010 4x4 DC trd off road tacoma!!!
what color is it?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #30
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
I got my Tosh tickets on Livenation. I was on Jeep.com building a Rubicon. I was on Southwest.com to change my business trip to later time on Monday morning. I am here just to see what someone says next.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #31
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=jbob;1886168]what color is it?[/quote

White, I had a black 2008 DC pre runner but I upgraded to the 4x4 2010 cuz it had the ipod jack.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #32
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
jbob;what color is it?

White, I had a black 2008 DC pre runner but I upgraded to the 4x4 2010 cuz it had the ipod jack.[/quote]
dang,just because of the ipod jack?you must have some change.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #33
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wheres chris,cmack and ND?
I was eating dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Cmack is fellating Chris & ND is bandsawing his own nuts off....
Keep me out of your sick fantasies.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #34
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I have no money
Same...it sucks.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #35
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=chris4x4;1886212]I was eating dinner.
anything good?
Old 06-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #37
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anything good?
yeah....Had a great South West chicken Sammich. Kinda spicey, with a nice mild sauce.......and fries........and a chicken leg......nom nom nom
Old 06-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #39
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
jbob;what color is it?

White, I had a black 2008 DC pre runner but I upgraded to the 4x4 2010 cuz it had the ipod jack.
dang,just because of the ipod jack?you must have some change.[/quote]

Nah, I just twisted the crap out of the salesman's arm. I got a hella good deal on the trade. Then when the trade and finaces were done I told the salesman that he had a wimpy hand shake, he laughed and said he'd work on it. What a ***.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #40
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
yeah....Had a great South West chicken Sammich. Kinda spicey, with a nice mild sauce.......and fries........and a chicken leg......nom nom nom
mmmmm.sounds good.