Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Your a nerd

Old 06-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #41
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the 3 chitlins down to bed and wifey is still at work hacking on some dude's colon. Now I'm bored............
Old 06-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #42
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0787 View Post
dang,just because of the ipod jack?you must have some change.
Nah, I just twisted the crap out of the salesman's arm. I got a hella good deal on the trade. Then when the trade and finaces were done I told the salesman that he had a wimpy hand shake, he laughed and said he'd work on it. What a ***.[/quote]
thats one thing i cant stand, is when a man shakes your hand like hes laying a dead fish in there.i like a man with a good grip.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #43
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #44
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
Nah, I just twisted the crap out of the salesman's arm. I got a hella good deal on the trade. Then when the trade and finaces were done I told the salesman that he had a wimpy hand shake, he laughed and said he'd work on it. What a ***.
thats one thing i cant stand, is when a man shakes your hand like hes laying a dead fish in there.i like a man with a good grip.[/quote]

hmmm I wonder why.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:24 PM   #45
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
you're
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only grammar/spelling nazi here.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #46
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats one thing i cant stand, is when a man shakes your hand like hes laying a dead fish in there.i like a man with a good grip.

hmmm I wonder why.[/quote]
how did you feel about him when he gave you the wimpy handshake?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:31 PM   #47
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
hmmm I wonder why.
how did you feel about him when he gave you the wimpy handshake?[/quote]

Like he took it up the butt. hahahaha nah just kidding. Seriously though, it felt like he was a beginner, and not with to much confidence at all. Then again his handshake matched his voice.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #48
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how did you feel about him when he gave you the wimpy handshake?

Like he took it up the butt. hahahaha nah just kidding. Seriously though, it felt like he was a beginner, and not with to much confidence at all. Then again his handshake matched his voice.[/quote]
so,you like a good grip too?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #49
Quote:
Like he took it up the butt. hahahaha nah just kidding. Seriously though, it felt like he was a beginner, and not with to much confidence at all. Then again his handshake matched his voice.
so,you like a good grip too?[/quote]

Yea, it shows your dealing with a person who is confident and sure about themselves.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #50
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so,you like a good grip too?

Yea, it shows your dealing with a person who is confident and sure about themselves.[/quote]
x2
Old 06-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #51
only49ersfan is on a distinguished road

only49ersfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I prefer alcoholic. I'm already buzzed...
...and im married
Old 06-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #52
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by only49ersfan View Post
...and im married
from one married man to another.....my condolences dude.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #53
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
i drank 5 beers today, i think i might open the sixth.....