Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Your a nerd

Old 06-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Your a nerd

if your on here on a friday night your either married,or a nerd.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i know you are but what am i?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
married and a child. its both =O) and =O(
Old 06-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
Can't I be both?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
or a loser that noone wants to- invite to grad parties, to hang out with, text, or even talk to......THATS ME

Old 06-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
let me think for a moment
Old 06-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Im definitely a nerd and I can admit it.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #10
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I prefer alcoholic. I'm already buzzed...
what are you sippin
Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #11
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
At work being a nerd for me
Old 06-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #12
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
married.

but she just jumped in the shower.....

i'll be occupied for a while

bbl
Old 06-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #13
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
both, nerd and married
Old 06-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
I took 5 women out to dinner and it is 9:20 and now we are back at my place.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #16
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
lonely?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #17
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterquad View Post
I took 5 women out to dinner and it is 9:20 and now we are back at my place.
you are back at your place yet you are on TW? that would be the last thing on my mind
Old 06-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
If you're not brave, you're not going to be free.
ToyoDawg is a splendid one to beholdToyoDawg is a splendid one to beholdToyoDawg is a splendid one to beholdToyoDawg is a splendid one to beholdToyoDawg is a splendid one to beholdToyoDawg is a splendid one to beholdToyoDawg is a splendid one to behold

Army: 11Boog-a-Loo
Name: Jacob
ToyoDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Be kind to nerds. You will eventually work for one of us.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #19
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
you are back at your place yet you are on TW? that would be the last thing on my mind
they must be ugly
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #20
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
i prefer alcoholic. I'm already buzzed...
+1. Booze!!!