Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bank of America

Old 06-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
vegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to all
Name: Jorge Edward
vegas1's Tacoma Gallery
Bank of America

Long story short, My gf Bank of America acct is overdrafted but I have the money to fix the problem. Does anyone know that if a PMT is Processing and NOT cleared will be she charged the Overdraft fees? BOA cx service number is closed so i cant call them. THANKS
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
Johnny M50 will become famous soon enough

Name: John
Johnny M50's Tacoma Gallery
Persoanally I deplore BOA. but you can make an "instant" payment, for a cost to them, it used to be $10.00. You do have to do this via internet, hope that helps.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
vegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to all
Name: Jorge Edward
vegas1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny M50 View Post
Persoanally I deplore BOA. but you can make an "instant" payment, for a cost to them, it used to be $10.00. You do have to do this via internet, hope that helps.
what do you mean?explain? i have the cash and just need to deposit it
Old 06-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
She will be charged, Also if you go down to a branch and talk with them, They might be able to waive the Overdraft fees.

Look on her online banking and it will show everything that is charged or posted.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #5
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, she will be charged the Overdraft Fee.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
my experience with BOA is that if there is any doubt wether or not you are going to be charged a fee, you are.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
ChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chompster
ChompsterTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking from experience. I believe BOA gives you up to five fee waiver. Call them and tell them you thought you have funds in there and what they can do to help. And they will offer to waive the fee. And yes stay away from BOA. When you have funds in there and swipe your card, it will take a day or two for them to withdraw. But when you have little to nothing in there and swipe it. It's overdraft within a few minute. I have experience that. And so as everybody else I know. Good luck
Old 06-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #8
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
my experience with BOA is that if there is any doubt wether or not you are going to be charged a fee, you are.
This. BofA is the devil. As are all big banks. Its all about the local credit unions
Old 06-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
sirwamz has a spectacular aura aboutsirwamz has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Gas Systems Technician (Mechanical), USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) [2004-2009]
sirwamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
This. BofA is the devil. As are all big banks. Its all about the local credit unions
Yup!!!!!!!

As for your question, try going to your local branch and maybe they work with you.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #10
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Boa = pos.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #11
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know about BOA, but I bank with capital one. With capital one if the payment is still processing and I deposit the money before the payment clears then no overdraft fee. As soon as the payment clears and if i'm in overdraft, then I will be charged an overdraft fee.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
From My experience Bank Of America has been good to me, From what my friends tell me he's been screwed over by his credit union Multiple times.