Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you do for work?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #2061
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
I've had enough beers after all that... but hey, *grabs the beer and chugs it*
Old 06-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #2062
Banned
BurgerSandlot is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Fil Huge
BurgerSandlot's Tacoma Gallery
Am a firefighter!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #2063
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Been working at a body shop full time the past 2 summers.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #2064
Seventy1 is on a distinguished road
Seventy1's Tacoma Gallery
Just new here. Flew as a pilot for 7 yrs and now spacecraft controller for GEO satellites.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #2065
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Active duty USAF, water and fuels systems maintenance.

Basically a fancy plumber
Old 06-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #2066
WyoRoam is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Department of Interior
Name: Brian
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a firefighter. I'm a Captain with the US Fish and Wildlife Service so I don't mainly wildfires and prescribed burning.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:58 AM   #2067
Turbofed is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Turbofed's Tacoma Gallery
I work as a Tax Admin, lame job but it pays the bills and the taco addiction
Old 07-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #2068
Kcourtad is on a distinguished road
Kcourtad's Tacoma Gallery
I build heat exchangers. Weld grind fit burn bend almost anything with steel from 1/8 inch to 4 inch thick. We even roll our own shells too.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #2069
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Smile.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #2070
BioWheelin is on a distinguished road

BioWheelin's Tacoma Gallery
I am a biologist with a consulting company. Surveys, monitoring, mapping, species ID... pretty much all the biotic things happening outside.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #2072
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
... ^^^ ... Good photo and article ...

This has encouraged me to post some photos when I came across them next time ...
Old 07-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #2073
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I milk cows
Old 07-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #2074
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
This is a couple of years old. I am "Little" John. hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm2aUsyHaqw
focking awesome!!!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #2075
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I do merchandising for miller. Go me lol
Old 07-25-2013, 02:10 AM   #2077
HAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HAVOC's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a technician at Lexus for the past 16 years.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #2078
thewallane is on a distinguished road

thewallane's Tacoma Gallery
veterinarian
Old 08-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #2079
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
Millwright apprentice
Old 08-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #2080
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcourtad View Post
I build heat exchangers. Weld grind fit burn bend almost anything with steel from 1/8 inch to 4 inch thick. We even roll our own shells too.
That means you have a never ending supply of work. Hell of a niche industry but you always have work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Container Crane mechanic.

That's cool as hell!

Products Discussed in this Thread