rotorwind is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
rotorwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Hence your username! Cool.
Thanks man!
Old 08-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #2145
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
I work for a local excavating company.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 08-29-2013, 06:55 AM   #2146
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
Drafter/Inside Sales for a rubber company here.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #2147
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
I caught some kid going through my
Backpack onetime and he asked me if he could have the granola bar haha.

I'd make him sit out for like half an hour
Old 08-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #2148
bayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
bayareataco's Tacoma Gallery
I own a tattoo shop in Petaluma, CA. I do tattoos as well as run the biz. check out the webpage, links to facebook.
www.acesovereightstattoo.com

www.facebook.com/tattoosbyjimmybruce
Old 09-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #2149
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
NDT

Any NDT guys on here?
Old 09-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #2151
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Draftsman for a modular factory currently. For 6 years before that worked at a full service gas station as a "petroleum dispension technician" lol as well as an inspection technician there. Looking into surveying though as I miss being outside!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #2152
09dcsb is just really nice09dcsb is just really nice09dcsb is just really nice09dcsb is just really nice09dcsb is just really nice

Name: Mike
09dcsb's Tacoma Gallery
diesel mechanic
Old 09-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #2153
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new here, but I am a consulting engineer for the construction industry. My firm does everything from new construction inspections to structural load analyses and design work. I love it and being fresh out of college and in the field I want is pretty great!
Old 09-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #2154
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Pimp Parts
Old 09-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #2155
mike2011 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2011's Tacoma Gallery
Truck mechanic
Old 09-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #2157
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
As much a 'dream job' as it sounds?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #2158
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerBost View Post
Drafter/Inside Sales for a rubber company here.
Drafter. So you are the creative one at Trojan?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #2160

Yes it was directed toward you. I took a chance it would go in after your post. & yes I understand. Too bad, I had images of you machining Dragons Monsters and Pirate stuff, with CNC machines and welders that spit out fairy dust.

Products Discussed in this Thread