LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you do for work?

Old 03-27-2007, 04:49 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
themaster are you the guy in my nebiorhood that drives around with the cooler in the back of his truck
Old 03-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Markc and anyone else in the military.... I'm more than happy to help pay for your taco. For the record i greatly appreciate anyone that has the courage to serve in the armed forces. The taxes that go to pay armed forces, police, and firefighters are taxes that i'm more than willing to pay. Keep up the good work and kick some ass if you get the chance. Thanks guys
Old 03-28-2007, 04:12 AM   #43
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Elaborate...I'm sure everyone is curious.
Nobody cares, tcBob. Nobody cares.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:14 AM   #44
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
themaster are you the guy in my nebiorhood that drives around with the cooler in the back of his truck
That's Pinchy, my step bro. He sells lobsters. My Taco too good fer dat.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:01 AM   #45
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Ha ha.. Sure we do.

I am an insurance agent/producer and manager at an insurance agency.. fun stuff!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:35 AM   #46
RAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
AD USAF heavy equipment operator, functional alcoholic, amateur philosopher and all around nice guy!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:36 AM   #47
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hey skies can you bring my 178$/month insurance down?
Old 03-28-2007, 10:00 AM   #48
sandie is on a distinguished road

sandie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sandie Send a message via Yahoo to sandie Send a message via Skype™ to sandie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
now i'm REALLY curious!
Old 03-28-2007, 10:15 AM   #49
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInLoveWithMyTruck View Post
Hey skies can you bring my 178$/month insurance down?

Ha ha.. Sorry! I am only a licensed agent in CT!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #50
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Environmental Chemistry pays the bills right now (although not very well) but I'm starting up my photography business again, that way Iíll still be broke but at least Iíll enjoy my work more, wish me luck.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #51
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
SCADA... Look it up.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #52
AntonioCorleone is on a distinguished road

AntonioCorleone's Tacoma Gallery
I am a truck driver. would'nt mind being a pilot though.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:18 PM   #53
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Employee of the Guv'ment. I'm Active Duty Coast Guard and my workload consists of programming telephone switches, programming and troubleshooting cisco switches and routers, CAT5 and CAT6 cable installs, fiber installs (including terminating), network maintenance, microwave radio installation and troubleshooting and lastly working with local telco T1's
Old 03-29-2007, 07:49 PM   #54
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Employee of the Guv'ment. I'm Active Duty Coast Guard and my workload consists of programming telephone switches, programming and troubleshooting cisco switches and routers, CAT5 and CAT6 cable installs, fiber installs (including terminating), network maintenance, microwave radio installation and troubleshooting and lastly working with local telco T1's

I pretty much do the same thing, but for the Air Force...
Old 04-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #55
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
I was in the middle of a degree for all of that stuff when my current boss got me involved in SCADA... now I am on a different route. I still wish I knew more about networking and stuff.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #57
Northern Alliance Gynecologist
TacoMon is on a distinguished road

TacoMon's Tacoma Gallery
As little as I can get away with.

Sales. Commercial doors, frames and everything else that goes with
Old 02-20-2008, 05:23 PM   #58
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i build golf carts for a living. i can make a 48 volt golf cart run 80 mph.....seriously!! here is where i work........been there almost ten years...

http://carolinagolfcars.com/ check out the carts on the custom carts page....i built most of those. i like it.......not the best pay in the world, but it does pay the bills!!

on the side, i do maintenance on peoples cars/trucks/vans/lawnmowers, etc.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #59
Gonzo is on a distinguished road

Gonzo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Wind Technician. Here's a view from the base of a V-47. The view is much better at the top!!
Attached Thumbnails
What do you do for work?-v-47.jpg  
Old 02-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #60
DEZ is on a distinguished road
DEZ's Tacoma Gallery
im a welder in santa barbara ca. at a structural steel shop

Products Discussed in this Thread