Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you do for work?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
What do you do for work?

Me, US Coast Guard (no I don't fly helichopters or jump out of them)

Pic of one of my "offices"
Old 10-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's a sweet view. I'm an IT consultant for a bunch of small companies.

What kinda work are you doing in the USCG?
Old 10-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
IT in the Coast Guard. Maintain Phone switches, networks, microwave radio systems and the cable infrastructure for it all.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:15 PM   #4
flatboy will become famous soon enough
flatboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm the purchasing agent for a fabricating company, mostly oilfield stuff.

www.ksmrig.com
Old 11-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #5
AU DIGG3R is on a distinguished road
AU DIGG3R's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AU DIGG3R
I work fo Union Paficic RR, Im an electrician on locomotives.

Old 11-16-2006, 06:50 PM   #6
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
I work for an excavation company running excavators, backhoes, loaders etc. I dig it
Old 11-17-2006, 03:13 PM   #7
MapMasterG has a spectacular aura aboutMapMasterG has a spectacular aura aboutMapMasterG has a spectacular aura about
MapMasterG's Tacoma Gallery
Dream Job in Maui

I am a land resource manager and GIS analyst for the Maui Land & Pineapple Co. I get to spend a lot of time mapping our lands 30,000 acres with a GPS. Just negotiated a vehicle allowance for my Tacoma, so I get to 4-wheel through all of the old plantation/forestry roads for work. This picture shows about 70% of our land.
Attached Thumbnails
What do you do for work?-kapalua-aerials_140web.jpg  
Old 11-17-2006, 10:53 PM   #8
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a programmer/analyst for Boeing. I support a program that does strategic and tacital forecasting for the parts for aircraft that have Performance Based Logistics (PBL) contracts. We currently have supply chain management teams using our program that support the F-18, C-17, V-22, AH-64, and CH-47 in both the US and UK.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:30 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapMasterG View Post
Just negotiated a vehicle allowance for my Tacoma, so I get to 4-wheel through all of the old plantation/forestry roads for work.
Iím jealous bro . We borderline dislike or even hate people who get paid to play . Consider buying a winch. Will get you out of a jam and youíll get to work/home on time.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #10
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
I'm impressed with your professions. I just work in a community hospital and unlike the others that has a magnificent view. I just work in the dark mostly.
:0(
Ldytaco05
Old 11-19-2006, 05:36 AM   #11
jrallan26 is on a distinguished road

jrallan26's Tacoma Gallery
I am a recently retired firefighter (due to injury) now working in the IT field for a insurance firm.

I guess you can say I am a "double dipper".
Old 11-19-2006, 09:25 AM   #12
Dave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to allDave is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Retired LE
Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Me, US Coast Guard (no I don't fly helichopters or jump out of them)
Spent 8 years as a Coastie, all at small boat/SAR stations.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:03 PM   #13
MapMasterG has a spectacular aura aboutMapMasterG has a spectacular aura aboutMapMasterG has a spectacular aura about
MapMasterG's Tacoma Gallery
don't hate...I'll make it up to TW members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster;
We borderline dislike or even hate people who get paid to play.

...I didn't mean to brag, I'm just stoked on my new job! ...but to make it up, I promise to take any TacomaWorld member who visits Maui on a 4-Wheelin cruise through the pineapple fields.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:59 AM   #14
RAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
USAF Heavy equipment operator "Sorry sarge, I just can't seem to blue top with that guy shooting at me!"
Old 11-21-2006, 04:33 PM   #15
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Home Infusion Therapy and Pharmacutial Needs. Been doing this for 5 years. I'm 23 years old and make better money than my parents. I do carpentry on the side and love it. This pays the bills.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
How do you pay your bills?

I keep hearing that the Tacoma is a yuppee truck. So, let's decide once and for all...What do you do for a living?

I'm a beginning mechanical engineer. I work in the bulk material handling industry(conveyor belts.)
Old 03-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #17
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Hairdresser here... cut and color hair... Women, men and children of all ages...

What the hell does it matter what you do for a living... if you love your dang truck enjoy it.. weither its a chevy, ford, dodge or any other truck..

Yuppee!
Old 03-25-2007, 07:59 PM   #18
sak3358 is on a distinguished road

sak3358's Tacoma Gallery
Retired from the Army after 21 years, a couple of years ago. Work as a Govt. Contractor.

Could buy any truck I want, but after a signficant amount of research, this met my needs, and has visual appeal.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:01 PM   #19
05tacomatrd is on a distinguished road
05tacomatrd's Tacoma Gallery
Accountant for an Aluminum Boat Mfg.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #20
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Computer/network maintenance for a few different companies.

I moonlight as a crime fighting superhero, though.

Products Discussed in this Thread