Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

have a great afternoon

Old 06-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
have a great afternoon

im off to my buddy's place to spend the day by the pool and grill

filet, shrimp, scallps, chicken...you name it he's gonna be grilling it

oh and beer

and lots of it

and ladies
Old 06-07-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah? I'm heading into my backyard to hang out by the pool, grill eat burgers and drink some home made sweat tea.

Sounds like we both are gonna have a good day.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

oh and beer

and lots of it

and ladies
and we arent invited???? pshhh!!!

have a good time man, and drink some beers for me.......its hot as hell out, but i think im gonna play a round of disc golf in a little while. i was gonna go fish at the lake......but its to damn hot to sit there right now.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Oh yeah? I'm heading into my backyard to hang out by the pool, grill eat burgers and drink some home made sweat tea.

Sounds like we both are gonna have a good day.
Sweet tea.....ohhh yea..... Have not had a proper glass of the stuff for 3 years...... boy I miss the south

they need to open a cracker barrel in California!
Old 06-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
WOO-HOO! I'm gonna be...working...shit.

I'd give anything to have a pool on the tarmac.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
Sweet tea.....ohhh yea..... Have not had a proper glass of the stuff for 3 years...... boy I miss the south

they need to open a cracker barrel in California!
as is beer......sweet tea is a necessity around here.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
as is beer......sweet tea is a necessity around here.
You know, I've lived in Texas my whole life, and I've always hated the taste of sweet tea.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
You know, I've lived in Texas my whole life, and I've always hated the taste of sweet tea.
cause they dont know how to make it over there. its probably more like semi sweet water over there.

come over our way and have some tea that the wifey makes..........you'll like it then, guaranteed!!
Old 06-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #9
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I was finally convinced that sweet tea is pretty good by an old friend. It seems I wasn't adding enough bourbon.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #10
Come on, Touch it......

Quote:
WHAT!!!!!! Your Crazy!!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #11
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
I am off to the Learjet 550 Indy Car race at Texas Motor Speedway today! I have never been before so I am looking forward to spending the day at the track and watching Big Brown go for the Triple Crown while drinking plenty of beer!
Old 06-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
ChrisDeSoup is right. You might want to have your meds adjusted.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
Come on, Touch it......

Well folks, I'm outa here! Time to go home and have a beer....
Old 06-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

oh and beer

and lots of it

and ladies
hope you had fun at your cute little cook out. while you were doing that i was in Key West partying like it is 1999. i'm sure your little cook out was fun and the girls were nice..... the girls i was around had painted on bikini tops....
Old 06-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #16
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
But your avatar will work in the meantime
Old 06-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

oh and beer

and lots of it

and ladies
Sounds like a good time to me... but seriously, don't grill the beer or the ladies. The beer won't taste as good and the ladies won't stick around as long.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #18
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
its gonna be a nice weekend here in san diego gonna grill out and relax with the fam.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Sounds like a good time to me... but seriously, don't grill the beer or the ladies. The beer won't taste as good and the ladies won't stick around as long.
haha, nice one
Old 06-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #20
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
5002 posts? Way to come back strong, nd!