Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Attention all of you S.C. guys and gals!

Old 06-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Attention all of you S.C. guys and gals!

Did any of you buy your Tacoma from Harrelson Toyota? If so, was the experience as "gratifying" as the salesman makes it sound?

http://www.spike.com/video/car-salesman-will/2988652
Old 06-08-2008, 07:11 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
oh my

isnt tacomaman06 from rock hill

i wonder if he got his butt satisfied
Old 06-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery

is that for real?
Old 06-08-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
oh my

isnt tacomaman06 from rock hill

i wonder if he got his butt satisfied
yeah......thats where i got mine!!! that guy is a douche!!! you say hello to him when you see him, and he just keeps on walkin!!!! naw.......my butt wasnt satisfied either.......free subway sandwiches didnt do much for me but give me the runs!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 08:42 AM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post

is that for real?
hate to say it, but yeah, unfortunately, it is!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-08-2008, 10:46 AM   #7
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
dizrick is on a distinguished road

dizrick's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, I bought a Corolla from them in 2007 and haven't had any dealings with them since the car has run beautifully. I never met this guy, but the guy who tried to talk me into buying my Tacoma there didn't come close to the price I paid at Town and Country Toyota. I haven't seen this ad on TV yet.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizrick View Post
Dang, I bought a Corolla from them in 2007 and haven't had any dealings with them since the car has run beautifully. I never met this guy, but the guy who tried to talk me into buying my Tacoma there didn't come close to the price I paid at Town and Country Toyota. I haven't seen this ad on TV yet.
harrelson can be a goofy place sometimes, but zack justice(dude in the video), is there alot, and he is kinda a stuck up prick. you may see this ad soon......thank God they arent playing the harrelson ad with his daughter anymore. that was just nerve racking.