Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Youll never guess what I saw today!

Old 06-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Youll never guess what I saw today!

So Im going down I95 Southbound and pass this huge ass 1988? model Chevy Blazer that was painted bright red and had what looked to be atleast 42's heading Northbound stuck in a traffic jam. Remember the Blazer for the end of the story.

So I pull up to Walmart to run in and get a few things and this extremely obese guy comes strolling by me in a walker out in the parking lot. I turn around to see what he was driving and he gets in this Speedway blue 2nd gen Tacoma that had little American flag magnets all up and down the side, little american flags from either side on the windows, truck nutz and a dual set of stacks that were so tall they would look funny even on a Crew cab Powerstroke. I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!! I cannot believe the one time I dont bring my phone in with me I see something like that. If I see him again around town I promise I will take a picture.

Anyway, I am on my way back to my friends house going Northbound passed where all the traffic was, and that huge ass Blazer I had seen 30 mins prior was on the side of the road in flames! There was a State Trooper out there with a fire extinguisher trying to calm the flames down as they rolled out from under the hood. I couldnt believe it.

Today has been weird as hell.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
wow haha
Old 06-24-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
LOL sounds like an interesting day.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man, stacks on a tacoma... now that's bad.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
why would someone think its "cool" to put stacks on a taco!?!?!?!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #7
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Now you know why they call them Blazers.

Keep those extinguishers handy, They spontaneously combust.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #9
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #10
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Why would anyone in their right mind put stacks on a pickup? There are a couple running around here also.Montana Red Necks or Want To Be Mother Truckers
Old 06-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #11
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
There's a few trucks around here with stacks, but this one duramax is the best. The guy put flappers on the top and when he drives his little duramax can't lift the flaps. I laugh every time I see him.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #12
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a crackhead breastfeeding a rat!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I think that small stacks on a large diesel truck look pretty cool. They have to be proportional to the truck though. This guy had the tall skinny ones that looked like the Jcwhitney pipes that are made to go out the side of the vehicle. lmao I doubt they were even hooked up.

Im keeping my camera in my truck from now on if I see this guy Ill take a picture!! Im pretty sure he lives near me.