Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Clean or Dirty Tacos?

Old 03-17-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
2006 Double cab TRD Sprot
Mat-taco06 is on a distinguished road

Mat-taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Clean or Dirty Tacos?

I know everyone loves their Tacos but, how often do you treat your Tacos to a wash or just clean them to make sure they are nice and shiny?

I wash my Taco every Saturday, and clean it inside and out.

Clean the windows
Pass the vacuum
Armorall the Dash, center counsel and doors
Clean my rims and shine my tires
Wash my WeatherTech floor liners
Old 03-17-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a muddin truck, the muddier the better
Old 03-18-2007, 12:10 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Clean here...every weekend.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:08 AM   #4
jetqc is on a distinguished road
jetqc's Tacoma Gallery
clean most of the time.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:30 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Muddy and salty most of the time during winter.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:23 AM   #6
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday's is "Diva" spa day, special treatment
Old 03-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #7
AntonioCorleone is on a distinguished road

AntonioCorleone's Tacoma Gallery
Every weekend, if I did'nt have a job it would probably be everyday.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #8
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
muddy at the moment but at least a once a week clean.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:37 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
muddy during the week clean every weekend
Old 03-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #11
TacoMan is on a distinguished road

TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Really just once a month...
Old 03-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't had mine a month yet but i can tell you i'm gonna be a once a month cleaner. Trucks (especially black ones) look good with a little mud kicked up on the side of it. Girls dig guys when we have a little stubble and are dressed down, sort of a rugged look, but they also love it when we dress up in a suit and look all sharp and clean cut. Trucks are the same way. They look good caked in mud but they also look good waxed and clean and shiny. At least thats my opinion.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:40 PM   #13
zeng56 is on a distinguished road
zeng56's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine almost 2 weeks, washed it atleast 5 times - my dealer has a free car wash for as long as you own your vehicle. My wife still washes her 98 Avalon there. I pass it everyday to and from work. I will always have a clean ride!!!! Image is everything.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #14
Weasel is on a distinguished road
Weasel's Tacoma Gallery
I wash mine about every month and a half. It's a truck, it should be a little dirty most of the time.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:11 AM   #15
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
I wash mine about every month and a half. It's a truck, it should be a little dirty most of the time.
agreed. i need to wash mine this week but it will be the first time in about a month to a month in a half. and i haven't cleaned the interior yet, i guess i need to do that too
Old 07-12-2007, 08:32 AM   #16
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
I will finally get to wash mine again, the rain finally seems to have slowed down here, we may actually have a whole week with less than 3 inches of rain. Thought it would never end.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #17
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I rarely wash my truck whats the point my truck is BSP and it looks dirty 20 mins after I wash it.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:30 AM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I rarely wash my truck whats the point my truck is BSP and it looks dirty 20 mins after I wash it.
Yeah, i have the same paint. it looks amazing for about a day then it looks like it needs another bath
Old 07-14-2007, 12:43 AM   #19
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I wash 2-3 times a week. Just depends on how dirty the truck is, and what the weather is doing.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:11 AM   #20
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb2themax View Post
Sometimes I wash 2-3 times a week. Just depends on how dirty the truck is, and what the weather is doing.

Damn man that dedication, my truck looks like sh!t right now.