Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Thank God TW is so cool.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Thank God TW is so cool.

So i just joined xda developers because im thinking about buying the Att tilt, so i posted saying a was a NEW member and a complete noob to the whole HTC brand phone. I asked a few simple questions and then thanked them in advance for their help. The first guy answered nice and was very helpful by pointing me in the right way to go to find and explore things about the sight.

Well after that it went down hill, guys were saying i was retarded for posting something so lame, one guy said he wished i would get upper cut by kimbo slice .

As i was reading this i was so thankful that nobody does that here at TW, which proves that TacomaWorld IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!! Thank you tcbob for making a bada$$ site where noobs dont get flamed for asking simple questions.

(btw i probably wont go back to the site, i'll just get the BB curve like i was planning on)
Old 06-09-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Every once in awhile someone gets flamed. But, it's rare. This is a great site. I guess that's why it's so addicting!!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
You stupid newb!! This has all been covered over and over...

Next time do a search about TW greatness

It IS kinda layed back here isn't it
Old 06-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #4
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
it is layed back, but you knew that because you searched first before posting.....right>?!?

Pretty good bunch of people on here, but you'll always have that one person who is worried about their iE-go.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
one guy said he wished i would get upper cut by kimbo slice .
I would have told him that I was RYU from street fighter and that I'd hurricane kick his ass just for mentioning something like that.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #6
Jmetz is on a distinguished road

Jmetz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
So i just joined xda developers because im thinking about buying the Att tilt, so i posted saying a was a NEW member and a complete noob to the whole HTC brand phone. I asked a few simple questions and then thanked them in advance for their help. The first guy answered nice and was very helpful by pointing me in the right way to go to find and explore things about the sight.

Well after that it went down hill, guys were saying i was retarded for posting something so lame, one guy said he wished i would get upper cut by kimbo slice .

As i was reading this i was so thankful that nobody does that here at TW, which proves that TacomaWorld IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!! Thank you tcbob for making a bada$$ site where noobs dont get flamed for asking simple questions.

(btw i probably wont go back to the site, i'll just get the BB curve like i was planning on)

Howardforums.com

Everything you could ever possibly imagine you'd ever want to know about any cellphone or provider!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
You're welcome.