Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

ggrr

Old 06-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
ggrr

now...i dont mind dents so much in my truck like a lot of yall...however...the dents i have are dents that I cause...

im in the middle of a nasty thunderstorm and it keeps trying to hail...

im NOT going to be happy if i have hail damage

nowhere to hide the truck either...it wont fit in the garage...roommates motorcycles are in there...plus its too big...this garage was designed for a civic

i dont care about my patrol car...i mean i do and would like it to not have hail damage either...but im not paying for that one nor am i paying the insurance on it...

grrrrrr
Old 06-09-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Take a drive....and start looking for cover. Under a tree.... under a gas station awning, under a bank drive-thru, under a bridge, anything....
Then either sit and wait or walk home.

You gotta do what you gotta do....
Old 06-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i dislike hail storms too......they just tear up too much shit!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Can ya stretch a tarp over it? Janster's right the trees will break up the hail>
Old 06-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
You know when youre driving around at work, minding your own business and the sky opens up? If your like me and hate wet polyester and kevlar, you head to a gas station awning and put your slicker on so you arent putting it on in the middle of a typhoon when you get sent to the inevitable wreck because people cant drive in the rain. Same same. Find a shady spot.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
grrrrrr
rrreat!!!

Sorry...when I saw tigerfan00 start a thread with a subject of "ggrr" this is the first thing I thought of.
Attached Thumbnails
ggrr-tony_20the_20tiger.jpg  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
A parking garage
Old 06-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a) im not driving anywhere if i dont have to during severe thunderstorm warnings...sc folk cant drive in a light mist...heaven forbid they drive well when you cant see 15 feet in front of you

b) im out in the country of sorts...no gas stations within 2 miles that im aware of...much less a parking deck

c)day 2 of severe thunderstorms...the truck survived last night...my roommate dealt with a nasty storm a couple months ago that produced golf ball sized hail...and he doesnt have a dent on his truck...he was parked up next to the house though

d) i am under some tree cover...but not much...when the wind is gusting up to 60mph tree cover is negligent...though i think id prefer hail damage to a giant limb crushing my cab...i can still drive an impulse red 4x4 golf ball...however i cannot drive a truck with a tree in the cab

i think i should get some sympathy rep
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #10
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
How big is the hail you're getting?

Back in Oct. '04, we had a storm roll through that dropped softball/grapefruit sized hail. It damaged all the vehicles in town pretty much, busted out the skylights at work and caused a $1+ million in damage to the college. I heard stories of it punching through carports and trailer homes. The Saturn I had at the time was totalled.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #11
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
a) im not driving anywhere if i dont have to during severe thunderstorm warnings...sc folk cant drive in a light mist...heaven forbid they drive well when you cant see 15 feet in front of you

b) im out in the country of sorts...no gas stations within 2 miles that im aware of...much less a parking deck

c)day 2 of severe thunderstorms...the truck survived last night...my roommate dealt with a nasty storm a couple months ago that produced golf ball sized hail...and he doesnt have a dent on his truck...he was parked up next to the house though

d) i am under some tree cover...but not much...when the wind is gusting up to 60mph tree cover is negligent...though i think id prefer hail damage to a giant limb crushing my cab...i can still drive an impulse red 4x4 golf ball...however i cannot drive a truck with a tree in the cab

i think i should get some sympathy rep
Does Bud-Built make skid plates for the roof?
Old 06-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #12
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Throw a couple of old matresses on top of the truck.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #13
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Not a bad idea! Keep a couple around-instant 'hailhat'!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
How big is the hail you're getting?

Back in Oct. '04, we had a storm roll through that dropped softball/grapefruit sized hail. It damaged all the vehicles in town pretty much, busted out the skylights at work and caused a $1+ million in damage to the college. I heard stories of it punching through carports and trailer homes. The Saturn I had at the time was totalled.
nothing major right now...its just threatening it lately...spitting out some marble sized stuff

Quote:
Does Bud-Built make skid plates for the roof?
i wish...id be all over that...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Not a bad idea! Keep a couple around-instant 'hailhat'!
great idea...i should look into picking some of those up for the rest of the summer
Old 06-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #15
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Take a drive....and start looking for cover. Under a tree.... under a gas station awning, under a bank drive-thru, under a bridge, anything....
Then either sit and wait or walk home.

You gotta do what you gotta do....
Just like my buddies on LBPD do on New Years.
Go sit under an overpass until the gunfire stops.
I think hail is better than falling bullets though.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #17
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #18
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Quit your bitching OP
LOL I think he quit his bitching, on this topic, about 4 years ago.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #20
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'm not the only oZnecromancer