1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I can't believe this... WTF ??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by concrete jedi, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Nov 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    I got a little cabin fever so I head out for a walk at a local park. It's snowy and icey and a little rainy, and for me just perfect :D. I am an hour in to this walk and stop for a break, eat some gorp and drink some water when along comes two ladies, winter coats and gloves and hats. They come up to me and ask how far to the trail head, because they have underestimated the length of the trail and they have both "bonked". It's only about an hour I say and see the look in there eyes like " oh :( that far huh ? " before than can say thanks I dig in my ruck and pull out two protein bars and a 16 oz bottle of water. "Here take these and this will give you the energy to make it back" which they gratefully accepted. They both eat the power bars and share the water and I can see the life kick back into them, I bid my farewell and head off. Feeling pretty good about myself I enjoy the remaining trail ahead. This trail I'm on is a loop so I ultimately end up where I started, and where these women started. As I approach the trails end, near the parking lot I see the wrappers and the empty water bottle right on the trail, I could tell that they were thrown there and not as if they fell out of there pockets. Boys and girls I'm livid, out of my mind ! I pick up the trash and head toward my truck when low and be hove there they are, in the parking lot speaking to someone they know. So I march right up to them and bark out "WTF ladies !?!" They saw what was in my hands and knew what I all about. "This is how you repay me ? My act of kindness and you can't even hold to this stuff until you hit the recycle bin or trash can ? " Well we were done with it and I'm not carrying trash in my car. You self absorbed B!TCH I sound off, then they turned around and preceded to ignore me and continue they're talk with there friend, as if I'm not there. I know I can't hold all of mankind accountable for these two, but boy would I like kharma to smack them right in the ass, and soon. I done now, thanks for the vent. :smack:

2. Nov 30, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    People, need to learn RESPECT, thats the main problem these days.... no respect for nothing, no respect for life, for other persons, for nature, for your work, damn... thats just sad...

3. Nov 30, 2008 at 1:55 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Especially on a trail that sucks they did that lazy asses.

4. Nov 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    I was leaving a Burger King parking lot, waiting for the car in front of me (who had just got their food) to take a right. All of a sudden out of both sides of that car came flying out the bags from their BK meal.

I was going that way anyways so was right behind them, read their license plate and car type / color.

Know that saying "where's the cops when you need them"? Well this time, Mr. Law was right down the road. I pulled over, told him what happened, he says "thanks" and took off to get them. By the time I caught up he had them pulled over.

I went "YES!".

5. Nov 30, 2008 at 1:57 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    glad you called them on their POS behavior.

6. Nov 30, 2008 at 2:32 PM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD OR DC MGM
    Stock for now
    Sorry that happened to you and kudos for saying something to them. You did three random acts of kindness, first your generousity, second picking up the trash and not leaving it, lastly calling them on their $hit and it is THEIR $hit. Karma is a wonderful thing and I try :eek: not to let self-absorbed, non-respectful people steal my joy. Some days are easier than others like the one you just described.

7. Nov 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM
    WNYTACOMA

WNYTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    09 Metalic Grey TRD OFF ROAD
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    Like the scum that fling their butts out the window after they are 'finished' with it...

8. Nov 30, 2008 at 3:02 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    yep...............i cant stand seeing some jackhole tossing their butts out the damn window......at least use a can or friggin ashtray!

9. Nov 30, 2008 at 3:27 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Ehhh...Don't get me started on smokers ashing out the windows. It's only because I can't abide littering that I don't throw things back at them.

I ride a motorcycle...and as such...Anything small that goes out the window of a car can end up in my visor or face if I leave my visor up or off.

I'm glad you called them on it!!

10. Nov 30, 2008 at 3:32 PM
    WNYTACOMA

WNYTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    09 Metalic Grey TRD OFF ROAD
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    ...or the pile of butts from someone who actually uses their asstray but empties it in a parking lot...

11. Nov 30, 2008 at 3:35 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    damn i cant stand that crap either!!! them people are friggin lazy as hell!!!

12. Nov 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Mike,good on you for your generosity and kindness:)....Shame on them for using the world as their own personal garbage can.:mad:

We can't change people you're right,but hopefully after they said to each other..."What's that guys problem,sheeesh"...,they secretly realized they were wrong and won't do it again.

13. Nov 30, 2008 at 4:56 PM
    dually

dually Low and slow

Member:
    Interstate underpass
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno SR5 DCLB
    I come across the same shit, when out riding some trails. Sometimes its just sickening! And that is the reason many OHV areas are closing down!

14. Nov 30, 2008 at 5:20 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Thanks guys.

Products Discussed in

To Top