Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   The worst pain you have ever had? (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/268442-worst-pain-you-have-ever-had.html)

ToyComa92 03-15-2013 05:40 PM

The worst pain you have ever had?

What is the worst pain you have ever had?

I remember when i broke my nose and wrist because i thought id be a show off at school and attempt to jump over this girl i liked and she was sitting on this big hill and it was all concrete and she was at the top so mid jump she started to get up and i ended up catching her stomach with my foot and i flew... rolled a couple times smacking my face each time... That fucking sucked.

Then i remember my C02 levels were super high and it gave me such a bad headache i couldn't stay still i couldn't open my eyes me head hurt so bad i was puking... i actually almost died so i think thats my worst one.

So how about you?! lets hear some of your worst pains!?

OZ-T 03-15-2013 05:44 PM

Dislocating my knee cap

HIst8ofMIND 03-15-2013 05:45 PM

Ghost pepper. Scrupulous amounts of ghost pepper. I literally wanted to cut my stomach open and rip my guts out.

nofords08 03-15-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OZ-T (Post 6595309)
Dislocating my knee cap

x2, or having it set back in place, then having it realigned :o

OZ-T 03-15-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofords08 (Post 6595322)
x2, or having it set back in place, then having it realigned :o

Mine popped back in on it's own which hurt about the same amount

THExBUSxDRIVER 03-15-2013 05:47 PM

Sledge hammer to the shin at full swing. I almost threw up from the pain.

12Tac 03-15-2013 05:47 PM

Dislocated knee and tonsils out at age 40+.

12Tac

isu2014 03-15-2013 05:49 PM

Dislocated my collarbone at the sternum.

Fell 20 feet from a tree and hit a stump directly on my lower back. Pissed blood for 5 days.

Had to run 2 miles with a torn hamstring because I made a gang sign (hang loose was a gang sign to my track coach) when I was in 7th grade. I'm not a pussy and will admit I cried for about the last mile.

tomwilson74 03-15-2013 05:49 PM

Car wreck. Broken leg, hip, cracked pelvis, fractured vert., collapsed lung, ruptured diaphram and lacerated liver. I hate when that happens!

nofords08 03-15-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomwilson74 (Post 6595345)
Car wreck. Broken leg, hip, cracked pelvis, fractured vert., collapsed lung, ruptured diaphram and lacerated liver. I hate when that happens!

Tis just a flesh wound!

guitarjamman 03-15-2013 05:54 PM

I couldn't crap for just under two weeks due to some meds. When it came time to finally do the deed, I never felt such tearing pain before

DirtyDTaco 03-15-2013 05:54 PM

Worst: When the nerve block wore off at 2AM from SLAP Repair surgery in my shoulder. Luckily I had already filled my pain med prescription and two lorcets later.. I was still awake and hurting like hell haha.
Close second: Hit someone with my head down in jr high football practice, compression fracture of t7 and t8 vertebrae. Didn't hurt quite as bad right away as it did about 45 minutes later when (as i kept practicing) someone speared me from behind. Hurt like I don't know what.

HIst8ofMIND 03-15-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isu2014 (Post 6595339)
Dislocated my collarbone at the sternum.

Fell 20 feet from a tree and hit a stump directly on my lower back. Pissed blood for 5 days.

Had to run 2 miles with a torn hamstring because I made a gang sign (hang loose was a gang sign to my track coach) when I was in 7th grade. I'm not a pussy and will admit I cried for about the last mile.

You call the Shaka, "hang loose". Lol.

Am I the only one that finds dislocating something not as painful. I dislocated my left arm off of my shoulder and didn't recall it being painful.

ToyComa92 03-15-2013 05:55 PM

Damn whole lot of busted bones, Ive never broken any bones except my nose but my back has been pretty fucked up from my lungs, I have cf and that makes my lungs over expand and that throws my spine out of alignment ive lived with back pain for over 7 years. Got on pain meds about a year ago and i actually am off all of them now... Man that was hard getting off all the narcotics... i got off Adivan and that made me have withdrawl seizures. Seizures fucking suck.

04LTtacoma 03-15-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER (Post 6595329)
Sledge hammer to the shin at full swing. I almost threw up from the pain.

:eek: It broke your leg, right?

woody6047 03-15-2013 05:59 PM

Shattered my big toe in a motorcycle wreck, pulling my boot off was torture.

Polymerhead 03-15-2013 05:59 PM

I remember when I was a kid, my mom asked me to grab something out of her purse, so I ran into the kitchen and dug in her purse and shoved a sewing needle eye-first under my fingernail most of the way down to the nailbed. Still have the scar under my nail.

isu2014 03-15-2013 06:03 PM

I broke my nose but it didn't hurt. I took a chair across the bridge and it was spewing blood but I kept at em. The other kid was a lot worse than a broken nose and small cut. Never went to the dr so I can't breathe out of it very well but whatever.

7six2Fan 03-15-2013 06:04 PM

I just had surgery in February. Got into a car accident almost 10 years ago and hit the airbag ear first. Never knew it until recently, but I fractured my ear canal and perforated and separated my ear drum. Lost hearing over time, and finally had it checked out.

Turns out a benign tumor grew out of the perforation and ate away the bones you hear with. So I just had the mass removed, and fixed all the broken stuff. Gotta wait 6 months and then they will put in prosthetic bones so I can hear again.

When I woke up from the anesthesia, I was in a whole lotta fuckin pain. A lot more than I thought I would be. They ended up cutting my ear off to get to the mass. The tumor traveled through the fracture in the ear canal and started attaching on my skull by the edge of my brain. So they were scraping on my brain and shit. Fucking sucked. My neck hurt the most because they had my head strapped down at a god awful angle for almost 6 hours.

I've been kicked in the head pretty fuckin hard a few times, and this was by far the worst. It felt like someone had stomped on my neck repeatedly for hours. Morphine was my friend.

Mr. Biscuits 03-15-2013 06:06 PM

kidney stone...two of them