1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My Apologies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by se7enine, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Aug 15, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    se7enine

se7enine [OP] MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    Let me start off by saying Sorry for having played a part in getting the Christy Mack thread locked. It wasn't the most appropriate place for me to push anyone's buttons or wise crack to amuse myself. I wasn't sure if the thread was the usual water cooler jabber or if people were really concerned an going to use it to raise money.... I don't know. In any case my apologies for bringing it to a temporary close.

Second I think everyone needs to just calm their tits and relax. Nothing I say has any effect on your lives. I'm not a Politician and can't effect your life via the government nor do I teach at your kids school. In the grand scheme of things I'm just a little insignificunt. No need to lose your cool.

I'd like to think what I say on the internet isn't who I am in real life. Even though Batman and Racheal Dawes said "It's not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us". I don't think they meant the internet. Unless your a Hacker or Pedophile.

The real world is full of people willing to do harm to you in defense of their beliefs and country. I know the usual internet banter is to call each other names and bash each others Country in a "friendly" manner for what they have said but I don't think I did any of these things. I can remain civil. More than likely I will get on your nerves, just ask my wife. Oh well. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Like I said. Insignificunt.

2. Aug 15, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Wut. If it gets locked just let it go, don't make another thread..

Products Discussed in

To Top