1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Carolina connection

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by squad314, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Jan 1, 2008 at 12:24 PM
    squad314

squad314 [OP] Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Just spent the day with family from..........you guessed it....North Carolina.The Northwest area of Raleigh to be exact.My wifes cousin,his wife and thier two little girls have been there since about 2003.They are both from here,but after graduation had a job offer in the IT industry.It was a really fun day particularily because the two little girls,aged 4 and 2,have never really played in deep snow before.Yesterday we had a pretty good dumping and today we went sliding and had a massive wrestling match in the backyard.It took two days to travel up,again with two small children.They spent the night in Danbury Conn. and landed here at about 7:00 pm.My tribe has been invited down and we're going to go for a visit possibly next year.

Just thought the Alliance would like to have heard about my,uh..... fraternizations.:D

2. Jan 1, 2008 at 1:19 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    yeah...the triangle area of NC has a lot of IT jobs there...Cisco is definately the main one. we just had a guy leave here on base to work for Cisco starting at a lil over $100k.

3. Jan 1, 2008 at 9:43 PM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    Nah, they won't care unless it involves beer

... or bacon

4. Jan 1, 2008 at 9:55 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    i think the warning was that canadians are coming into NC lol, but canadian fireman are alright...as long as "the "master"" doesn't tag along

Products Discussed in

To Top