1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Venting!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by fireturk41, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Feb 16, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 [OP] I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    Gah im sick of constant bullshit, as i fix one thing another seems to ravel undone. i mostly fixed my girl problem and now i get called by a captain a lietenant another captain a paid guy and an ass cheif because i took pictures of my truck in the fd parking lot attached to a chevy and on a curb, it does not depict the fd, the building or have anything to assiciate it to the fd and they claim that we were pulling (although we werent) they are on the verge of kicking me off temporarily over a pile of things and they said they will decide at the next meeting if this is the last straw

the things that add to this is, i got blaimed for washing my mudy truck on the pad at the fd last ice storm we had (wasnt me but infact my captain, my truck was towed to an impound lot when it got in the wreck), there was some sorta hornet fight that went on in the fd, of course im up there alot so i get blamed, i got a whole rash of shit for pulling the fire truck out of the station to work on my truck in the bay, when the same captain that got the pad muddy told me to pull out a firetruck and work on mine in the bay because it seems unprofessional to work on it on the back pad. i also got accused of running lights to a call when i didnt my pagers been fubarred and i pulled up onscene, i also got in trouble for parking crooked, when the cheif takes up 2 spots in his giant deisel, not to mention everytime the lights are left on or the ac setting is changed i get blamed for it, god forbid if theres any kind of smell at the station, i get blamed for throwing away something weird, hell i got in trouble for my computer cord being in the way...they even had the balls to yell at me for having my tow straps extending from my truck cause someone can trip over it on the way to a call, hell heres a pic, it aint as bad as having a damn trailer hitch!

just a buncha shit pissing me off, im going through rookie school from a different department so maybe i do need a suspension, it just wouldnt look good.

i hate the recent officer changes, the fd used to be fun but professional, now its just stupid bullshit

111bullshiit.jpg

2. Feb 16, 2010 at 8:40 PM
    HondaGM

HondaGM CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
    there's only one thing you can do know,wait till they go to sleep, and paint there weeny with fire plug paint.

3. Feb 16, 2010 at 8:41 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    i need cliffs cause that story is FFFUUUuuucked.

4. Feb 16, 2010 at 8:46 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    im guessing your a probie..... lol but that does seem a little harsh... i can understand the pics of the truck though. if someone looked it up and saw what fire dept. you are on somehow through these forums or whatever.
    this is a good reason i chose not to continue firefighting... everyone at the f.d. i was an explorer at was soooooo high strung it was ridiculous.

good luck!

5. Feb 16, 2010 at 8:57 PM
    fireturk41

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    yeah im a probie for 8 more months because of age, ive been to rookie school my third time now and will be fire I&II when i turn 18, ive had over 300 training hours each year with over 100 hours on calls.

it used to be fine but with the recent officer changes everything is blamed on me, i even got bitched at for having an unopened box of crackers in the kitchen counter because it can attract mice, hell the captain that seems to get me in trouble bitched me out because i arrived at 3am after my wreck when the highway patrol officer dropped me off, if it was actual reasons to be scolded id understand but lately its been stupid shit and blames for other things

hell today i stopped by to grab some training logs and asked the officer in charge to print me off a few, but he couldnt because he was too busy on facebook

6. Feb 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    It sucks, take a deep breath and stay focused on the job at hand. Keep your mind on the job, don't want you or someone else to get hurt because you lost focus. Good luck and thank you.

7. Feb 16, 2010 at 10:14 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    yeh seems like that dept. turned into a real shit slinging hell hole after the change. capt. seems like a dick for getting you into the shit and not backing you up.

best of luck man.. i got chewed up one side and down the other for "leaving the mop out" only thing was.... i wasnt even there at the time the mop was being used..... :rant:

8. Feb 17, 2010 at 8:56 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    sounds like someone doesn't like you

9. Feb 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM
    fireturk41

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    explained most of the stuff to the 1st captain and he said he will straighten out the new officers, apparently im not the only one with lists of complaints

Products Discussed in

To Top