Notices

Oklahoma Meet, Greet And Eat

Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
TRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura aboutTRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura about

Navy: 1975- 1985 Engineering  PO2
Name: JIM
TRD4x4JIM's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Oklahoma Meet, Greet And Eat

When is a good time for everyone in Oklahoma to Make a get together...

I am from Tulsa/Sand springs and i am off on the weekends... I did not see anyone trying to make this happen ..... Thanks JIM

PS. Where are you from in Oklahoma.. Might have to fine a half way for everyone!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I think a meet would be great. Im not sure how available I'll be before Christmas, but I'm in the Tulsa area.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Oklahoma next weekend. North east, about an hour from Tulsa. I moved to Texas from Enid, 5 years ago.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
TRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura aboutTRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura about

Navy: 1975- 1985 Engineering  PO2
Name: JIM
TRD4x4JIM's Tacoma Gallery
I am open to any time..I just want to get Oklahoma moving.. I see a lot of Tacomas here..As you can see my Tacoma is very new 2200 miles the only thing i have done is put a cap on it.. Just pm me Thanks JIM
Old 11-14-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
timmo will become famous soon enoughtimmo will become famous soon enough

Name: Tim
timmo's Tacoma Gallery
i'm ready for whenever as well. been looking at maps and i know there is a biker-fest in sparks and that just gets me thinking...maybe there are some good times offroad around clark lake. check out the satellite view of it on google maps. looks like it's mostly a dry lake and the surrounding area looks pretty desolate too. i'll see what i can find out about taking motor vehicles out there. if we can figure this out soon enough maybe this saturday the 20th could work but, if not then maybe dec 4th, after thanskgiving? these are both saturdays but sunday could work too. what say you all?
Old 11-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #6

timmo's Tacoma Gallery
oh, p.s. back...i'm in midwest city just east of okc.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
Where abouts is Clark Lake at?

Also, does anyone know if Freelings Offroad Park is still open down by Clayton? I see a lot of rockcrawlers heading out that way, and they had trails for every kind of setup.

PF
Old 11-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #8

timmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
Where abouts is Clark Lake at?

Also, does anyone know if Freelings Offroad Park is still open down by Clayton? I see a lot of rockcrawlers heading out that way, and they had trails for every kind of setup.

PF
never been there but it looks not quite half way between tulsa and okc, favoring the trip from okc and a little south. i'm working on getting more info. do you think this "freelings offroad park" would be a good time? sounds like a pay-to-play deal. not that that turns me off!
Old 11-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #11
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was told that I may be pretty busy next weekend while I around up there. Got thanksgiving, then we are going to okc/Edmond for shopping on Friday. Saturday is bedlam, then Sunday back to Texas. May not make anything this time up.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #12

timmo's Tacoma Gallery
let's look at the 4th of dec then.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #14
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4JIM View Post
We go to Clayton a lot and If Freelings off-road park is by the weld shop in town it is not open anymore.
Freelings was back towards Yanush. That place right outside of town had some nasty "trails". Ill ask some of the Jeep guys if Freelings is still open. It used to be 10 bucks per vehicle for all day. Been a few years. I hear the area that 3 Stage, Busline and Green Acres is at may be open too. But being deer season, who knows.

Hey, isn't there a Mudstock or something about this time of year around Chandler or has it done gone by?

Keep on posting...if I can make it I will.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to get together, though I probably wont be able to do anything until after christmas.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #16

timmo's Tacoma Gallery
hey, guys. looks why we definitely gotta do this cause we seem to have a small band assembled! it's looking like clark lake isn't gonna be the place for us though. i think mrpossum fat (haha) has some clear ideas though. let us know what you find out man.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #17

I asked some of the jeep guys about Freelings place and they say he's still open but you gotta call to make sure he's around to open up the gate for you. And nobody I know has his number.

So we're kinda F'd in the A if people drive 3 hours to Clayton and we can't get onto the place.

We could go play in the sand at the eufaula dam or go explore some logging roads down by broken bow. Or just meet up and I can see who I can bribe with whiskey to help me lift my truck!

Like someone above said tho, it maybe into january before I can go too. Too many out of state hunting trips to get past 1st.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #18
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4JIM View Post
Chandler OK is ok by me... What would you like to do,have a run or just do lunch?
Lunch sounds good.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:32 AM   #19
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
i work a crazy schedule but will follow this and try to make it.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:28 AM   #20

I'll be passing through Oklahoma on I-35 next Wednesday evening.

I may be able to stop for dinner, if anyone is interested, or near 35.