Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

The Million dollar Chevy!

Old 08-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
The Million dollar Chevy!

So at long last I got the truck. I will be updating this quite often. But here's what I got. The morning after- Before pictures.

1990 Chevy C1500 pickup stepside.

5.7L V8 350 CUI- 2WD

3 years of weathering and trees on it.

8/7/10: Changed the fluids today- And pressure washed everything down
Old 08-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
those are REALLY out of focus, but they'll have to do.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
What are you gonna do with it?
Old 08-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. and why is it on the tacoma forums?
Old 08-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a pos.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
ky taco

chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Nice yard behind it!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper View Post
What are you gonna do with it?
My dad wants to put a lift on it and put my current tires on it.. which means I upgrade to 35"s!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Yea. and why is it on the tacoma forums?
Why not? Its in the "Other Build" Sub-Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Looks like a pos.
hahaha it is right now, Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper View Post
Nice yard behind it!
And thank you.. ha
Old 08-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd to see what you do to it Lents.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I just took more up-to-date pictures.. Should look better than this morning.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #10
ky taco

chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda like a pre runner Chevy
Old 08-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Found out today its a 5.7L V8-- 350 CUI
Old 08-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
I found a 1985 toyota truck for only about $600 on CL.
Well my dad is going to buy it from me... He wants bigger tires, new wheels, lift and a new paint job. He's paying for everything and labor and then he's going to buy it from me.

All at the same time as when I'm getting new 35" tires.

But thanks for the look out Chad!
Old 08-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #15
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Damn a 350? Thats hard to find around here Most of them are 305 blocks. Slam it and drag race it.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #16
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Well my dad is going to buy it from me... He wants bigger tires, new wheels, lift and a new paint job. He's paying for everything and labor and then he's going to buy it from me.

All at the same time as when I'm getting new 35" tires.

But thanks for the look out Chad!
I'm tempted to buy it for myself. But I haven't seen any pics of it or anything. He said he only has about $850 in it, so I could bring him down from that.