Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Scion FR-S Storm Trooper Build

Old 04-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #321
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Went in a different direction considering both local dealers had over a month wait for the white BRZ. Went across town and got the last Raven FR-S they had
Toyota/Subaru production allocation is 90%/10%. The BRZ is a lot harder to come by.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:14 AM   #322
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I learned that after really starting the hunt. My original plan was squashed when I went to Subaru - the dealers website listed 3 as in transit...by the time I got there, all 3 had already been spoken for with deposits on them But after sitting in both, I'm glad I went with the FR-S...about the only thing I feel I'm missing out on is the keyless operation. My ex's Nissan was so nice to walk up to and just open the door and start without sticking your hand in your pocket.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:28 AM   #323
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I learned that after really starting the hunt. My original plan was squashed when I went to Subaru - the dealers website listed 3 as in transit...by the time I got there, all 3 had already been spoken for with deposits on them But after sitting in both, I'm glad I went with the FR-S...about the only thing I feel I'm missing out on is the keyless operation. My ex's Nissan was so nice to walk up to and just open the door and start without sticking your hand in your pocket.
That's the one feature I would have really liked to get. But I got my FRS back in June when I couldn't even test drive a BRZ because all of the dealers initial supply was spoken for before they even got them.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #324
jarury will become famous soon enoughjarury will become famous soon enough

Name: jacob
jarury's Tacoma Gallery
they have aftermarket push button start kits, have herd good things about this company in the past. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...rds=frs+easygo
Old 04-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #325
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My original plan was squashed when I went to Subaru - the dealers website listed 3 as in transit...by the time I got there, all 3 had already been spoken for with deposits on them
Any idea at what price the Subaru dealer was selling the BRZs, at sticker or above sticker? I recall in the S2000 days, Honda dealers were putting $15k-20k markups over sticker.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #326
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Any idea at what price the Subaru dealer was selling the BRZs, at sticker or above sticker? I recall in the S2000 days, Honda dealers were putting $15k-20k markups over sticker.
I've heard up to 28-29k purchase price
Old 05-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #327
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Around here its been MSRP sticker with no markup...with that said, both local dealers said that they'll only be getting the Limited models (more expensive model), unless a customer requests a trade between dealers for a Premium.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #328

Old 05-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #329
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Her name?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Her name?
Haha, haven't decided yet! Derp'd out the front and rear badges and clayed, waxed & glazed yesterday though... She looks like she's drippin wet!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #331
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I will just leave this here......

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product...ry=27&wheel=80
Old 05-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #332

Ewww..... bronze on black? You crazy lol
Old 05-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #333
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Ewww..... bronze on black? You crazy lol
Bronze on red though...
Old 05-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #334

Thats different.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #335
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for future FRS modding!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #336
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I've been telling him for months to mod it...get those windows tinted at least....be a rebel...
Old 05-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #337
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe tint, I'm leery about modding it too much, since its a lease.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #338
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Maybe tint, I'm leery about modding it too much, since its a lease.
Never stopped BGR
Old 05-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #339
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have to decide if I'm keeping the car longer then the lease...if so, I'll drive and mod away lol!

Right now I'm inclined to keep it as long as I can.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:37 AM   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I have to decide if I'm keeping the car longer then the lease...if so, I'll drive and mod away lol!

Right now I'm inclined to keep it as long as I can.
Just do bolt on stuff, that's what I'm figuring on doing. Worst case you put the stock parts back on and sell the aftermarket stuff. Or if you trade in for a newer model hopefully it all still fits and you can throw it right on the new one.