LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Scion FR-S Storm Trooper Build

Old 06-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #381
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
No, this is my current girlfriend.
No need to lie
Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #382
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Just curious..what made you go with the Nvidia?
I've heard great things about them from others who have owned Subaru's. And it was cost effective.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #383
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
No need to lie
I'm not, this is my car. Why would it be for a wife/girlfriend?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #384
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not, this is my car. Why would it be for a wife/girlfriend?
x2, why would a person ever buy a car for a wife or girlfriend?

If I'm feeling generous they can drive it for an afternoon.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #385

Law Enforcement:
No female has driven my car...yet.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #386
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Your stock intake comes down into a fender and is fed from where?? Mine takes from open air in engine bay

I'm doing heat soak tests on my tC, I doubt it but the frs might be designed the same way??
Old 06-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #387
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Your stock intake comes down into a fender and is fed from where?? Mine takes from open air in engine bay

I'm doing heat soak tests on my tC, I doubt it but the frs might be designed the same way??
it takes it from behind the front fender
Old 06-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #388
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Because its an ultra chick car.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #389

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post

I think the intake sucks from up under the front bumper cowl. Air filter attaches on the top driver's corner of the upper radiator support and sucks fro outside the engine bay.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #390

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
You're free to think that. But I know all the FR-S owners on here are guys..
Old 06-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #391
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You...

Old 06-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #392

Quote:
I think the intake sucks from up under the front bumper cowl. Air filter attaches on the top driver's corner of the upper radiator support and sucks fro outside the engine bay.
Lucky, looks like I'm going to have to Fab something up for mine.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #393

Law Enforcement:

Teh latest addition to the girlfriend, she got a tailpipe job...
Old 06-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #394

Lookin Good mang
Old 06-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #395

Law Enforcement:
It sounds awesome....

Definitely lets that subie motor sounds like a legit subie motor!
Old 06-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #397

Law Enforcement:
I like those wheels. The front lip looks nice too.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #399

You have a CF hood?