Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Scion FR-S Storm Trooper Build

Old 06-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #401
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah I got it locally from the market place . Has a skewp also . Picture on the last page of my build .
mmmm.... I really want a painted Carbon fiber hood but I don't know how well they stand up in -55C weather. I want to have it painted too but would rather not have hood pins in it.. I'm not really a fan of them.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #402
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go, I know you could not get it to post earlier.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...40EE001808.mp4
Old 06-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #403
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude!!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #405
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Estimate sometime today for the top and trunk lid wrap...and I need an estimate for the tint...

Going 70% transmittance on the windshield, 27% transmittance all around. (per Colorado Statute 42-4-227 if you wanna talk to me about legalities).
Old 07-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #406
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Black? CF?
Old 07-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #407

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Black? CF?
Just black..I have some shopped pics back in the early pages of the thread, not sure which page numbers lol
Old 07-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #408
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Going 70% transmittance on the windshield, 27% transmittance all around. (per Colorado Statute 42-4-227 if you wanna talk to me about legalities).

Old 07-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #409

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Estimate sometime today for the top and trunk lid wrap...and I need an estimate for the tint...

583 bucks for the wrap, Avery Matte Black vinyl.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #410
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
U getting it?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #411

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
U getting it?
Might get these first

Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #412
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Might get these first

buy me some too. ill be out in Colorado in 2 weeks to pick them up
Old 07-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #413
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I can't figure out what the heck that is
Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #414

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I can't figure out what the heck that is
Its a gorgeous smoked tail light with a lava strip in it for added badassness.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #415
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
where do you pour the syrup?
Old 07-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #416
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
He likes it licked off his nipps....the dog told me so.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #417

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
It's beyond syrup...
Old 07-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #418

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
He likes it licked off his nipps....the dog told me so.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #419
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have your truck? I mean your car is sweet and all but since you live in Alaska it is nice to have a 4x4
Old 07-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #420

Law Enforcement:
I don't have my truck anymore, I moved from AK in 2011