LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Scion FR-S Storm Trooper Build

Old 03-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #141
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i love the fr-s, probably one of the only cars I would buy. The black accents you had photoshopped look sick too! i really like the black around the 86 emblem
Old 03-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #142
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dudes.

Yea I love the driver's seat cockpit style seating. I'm 6'1", 195 and its comfy for me. The black accents and black tint will probably wait until after the easier N/A performance mods. I will most likely choose an exhaust kit instead of a custom made exhaust as it is removable and I can put stock back in....just in case.

Air intake is next after exhaust, the intake whistle is a sweet sound, it already does it but the air intake I feel is kinda blocked.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #143
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
My wife said let us know when you get the exhaust and how you like it. She liked the way it sounded but wasn't sure it was deep enough. Hard to tell with the laptop. She might want one for her's. It sounded deep enough to me.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #144
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #145
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
My wife said let us know when you get the exhaust and how you like it. She liked the way it sounded but wasn't sure it was deep enough. Hard to tell with the laptop. She might want one for her's. It sounded deep enough to me.
Not sure how deep a 4 banger is gonna get...

But I will definitely let you know!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #146

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Go play with you Special Edition tC.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #147
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
The day I brought the sexy beast home and unleashed the ultimate driving experience vehicle on the roads of northern CO. Being as its white, I will be going the Storm Trooper look route.

i bought a white one too!! i had to trade my taco in im on ft86club.com with the same name
Old 03-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #148
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
a lot of people from tacomaworld on those forums!! GLAD TO SEE IT!! MISS YOU GUYS ^caps are necessary
Old 04-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #149

Law Enforcement:
Old 04-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #150
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
So what kind of milage you getting? Some of us in the Florida thread were talking about the FRS recently.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #151

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
So what kind of milage you getting? Some of us in the Florida thread were talking about the FRS recently.
I'm not soft on the gas, I use the paddle shifters a lot for down shifting and I use sport mode shifting in auto mode and I am averaging 28.3 mpg
Old 04-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #152
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
whats the mpg at *** mph?
Old 04-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #153

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
whats the mpg at *** mph?
Depends on if I'm driving that speed or passing that speed to reach other speeds.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #155

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Say what?
Old 04-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #157

Law Enforcement:
I wish I could go 125...no straight enough track around here to go to though. I will be trying out High Plains Raceway later this summer after a few mods.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #158
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Saw one on YouTube...dude hit 125 pretty quick..idk what, if any, mods he had.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #159

Law Enforcement:

Updated version, thanks to Ice Horse in the CO BS thread.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #160

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Saw one on YouTube...dude hit 125 pretty quick..idk what, if any, mods he had.
These cars are quick that's for sure. Gonna get that exhaust and an intake with my splurge money since the "girlfriend" isn't really.....coming around anymore.