Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Scion FR-S Storm Trooper Build

Old 12-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Scion FR-S Storm Trooper Build

The day I brought the sexy beast home and unleashed the ultimate driving experience vehicle on the roads of northern CO. Being as its white, I will be going the Storm Trooper look route.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Plans include:

TRD or custom exhaust
Black wheels
Debadge or blacken badges
Sockmonkey decals (I'll see what he can do for me)
4-5 point harness seats
Tint
Old 12-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
I like the black wheels u have picked out.

I have the eibach/5100 lift. With 5100's set at .85. I deffinitally reccomend it!!

Have fun with ur build!
Old 12-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #5

Law Enforcement:
The above comments can be deleted by the posters or deleted by the mods. This thread has taken a course that is not associated with trucks

Old 12-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Whats goin on in here? should i post pics of your car for you?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Whats goin on in here? should i post pics of your car for you?
I posted pics of my car dick!
Old 12-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #8
14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all14U2NV is a name known to all
14U2NV's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome ride! Keep us posted with the updates.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nice . I also had my truck shipped in from ehrlich . Great buying experience from them . Interested to see the frs build .
Old 12-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #10
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt see coilovers and volks on the list. WTF
Old 12-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #11

Law Enforcement:
I have to see how it all pans out with the coilovers and such.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #12
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't marcel buy one of these?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #13

Law Enforcement:
He bought a tC... for his shemale side.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Lol.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #15

Law Enforcement:
Thoughts on a racing stripe for this...

Side or center?

Also point out places that could use black accents, I'm thinking the little spot on top the front fenders, where the 86 is.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Dude my mind was so fryed when I saw the year of this thread title and the year of the car (2013) but now I get it. Nice car, you gonna do any engine mods besides the exhaust?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #17
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Needs a carbon fiber hood
Old 12-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #18

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Needs a carbon fiber hood
Yes, it does. That's a great idea.

PWhite, I think Toyota is coming out with a TRD supercharger in the near future, until then, most likely just some N/A mods.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #19
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Please, for the love of god, do not put a carbon hood on. Possibly a CF lip, sideskirts and diffuser if you must. Carbon hoods have been played out and subtle and clean is in.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #20
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
THIS, with or without rocket bunny kit.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brendan...er/8184150326/