LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2010 Tundra TRD Sport Gpend5.7sport build

Old 12-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Tundra TRD Sport Gpend5.7sport build

red leds for a bit till i got all white leds these got retired to the puddle lights

Blacked out tails i did these myself and will help anyone with them in the houston area only criteria is, is that ya gotta have somewhere to do em and you gotta buy the stuff ill do the rest

of course ya gotta have the hids 55 watt 8000ks for the lows 35watt 6000ks for the fogs match perfectly

thrush glasspacks that are now ypiped into a single exit that ends with an RBP tip that angles out at about 50 degree angle between the mud flap and the end of the bed ill get pics when i get ahold of a good camera

had to paint the rest of the covers to match the TRD intake (another thing ill do for free as long as the customer buys all the supplies and drinks and food count as supplies lol)

RBP RX-I steps

RBP RX-I Grille with custom paint

20x9" XD rockstars wrapped in a Michelin 285/50 Latitude
^
also debadged

and if you couldnt tell i am a bit of an RBP whore lol but i do all my own mods that do not require a floor jack welder or pipe bender and will do any install like hids, grilles, mud flaps, hitches, bed steps, intakes, blacking out tails and third brake lights or installing leds tail lights, led cabin swaps and possibly in the future bhlm. im not a professional but i consider myself pretty damn good at this kind of stuff pm me if you ever need a hand or want something installed i guarantee im a hell of alot cheaper that any shop and usually except food as payment (college kids gotta eat too lol)
Old 12-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Great build so far what's next??
Old 01-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
thats looks sweet im feeling a lift
Old 01-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
I <3 Taco's
YeahBoyyy is on a distinguished road

YeahBoyyy's Tacoma Gallery
LIFT IT!! LIFT IT!!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
loves.her.truck is a splendid one to beholdloves.her.truck is a splendid one to beholdloves.her.truck is a splendid one to beholdloves.her.truck is a splendid one to beholdloves.her.truck is a splendid one to beholdloves.her.truck is a splendid one to behold

Name: Blu
loves.her.truck's Tacoma Gallery
wwwwwwwooooooooooow,

what a beautiful truck! my next truck shall be a tundra and you just fully convinced me with this creation of yours.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #6
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery

hey guys havn't been to active lately but i made a few upgrades. got rid of those god damned 22's and put on a set of toyota 17's and had the bead locks pc'd red, and also installed the AAC 5k halo rings with the remote that makes them strobe and stuff. currently saving up for coil overs or resi's but too busy fire academy to actually keep a steady flow of cash lol. o well will be working in less than a year and then i can put some real money into it. hope everyone has been good and kept their tacos shiny