Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

StormTroopers Father/Son '72 Mustang

Old 04-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #22
Nitro375 is on a distinguished road

Name: L.J.
Nitro375's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!!!! I have my Grandads 68, good on you!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #23
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro375 View Post
Awesome!!!!! I have my Grandads 68, good on you!
Nice man!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #24
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sick man! i cant wait to see it all finished, your making some great progress
Old 04-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #25
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks brother, all thats left is paint prep, new bumpers, brake lights, install the seats, mufflers, some minor chrome pieces and finally paint.. hoping to paint this summer!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #26
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats not bad

the newer mustang wheels look really good on it
Old 04-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
VERY COOL!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #33
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates? Just saw the build... lookin good.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #34
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
I hadn't seen any of your build till today, I like jumping in at a time like this in your build cause I can see what's almost the finished product immediately after "watching" you build it in this thread for a a few minutes. Nice work!

What color you gonna paint it?
Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #35
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
would love to get an old one to add to my stable...just sold my 1998, and this is my toy car!

http://youtu.be/ZEPrJ1mgygI
Old 06-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyR View Post
would love to get an old one to add to my stable...just sold my 1998, and this is my toy car!

http://youtu.be/ZEPrJ1mgygI
Ill trade ya! Love the sound of that blower.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
I hadn't seen any of your build till today, I like jumping in at a time like this in your build cause I can see what's almost the finished product immediately after "watching" you build it in this thread for a a few minutes. Nice work!

What color you gonna paint it?
Thanks alot, our painter wants to do his own custom color... tangerine orange with copper and purple pearl, we'll most likely do that.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #39
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
EPIC love it, sweet car, awesome build man!!