LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

StormTroopers Father/Son '72 Mustang

Old 02-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
StormTroopers Father/Son '72 Mustang

Hey yall this is my dad and i's '72 mustang. Just got her tonight, 2/14/11

This is her to this day. 302 2V V8. Frame is in perfect condition, barely any rust.

It used to be a vinyl top, but the original owner did away with that.

Stay tuned!

Not my picture, but i just bought this Edelbrock Pro-Flo 1002 reusable air cleaner..

Edelbrock 500cfm 4b Carb, new intake manifold, and chrome valve covers

Nw Wheels/Tires from a friends GT - 17" w/ 235/55/17 Perelli's w/ 3000 miles on them. Alittle bigger rim than i wanted, but it was a great deal and couldnt pass it up.. it should look great once i mount them!

Cleaned the car a bit, chrome piece on hood is on in this pic in which it wasnt on the first pic.. its not secured down until we paint the car

New wheels.. i originally planned to do wheels/tires last.. but my buddy gave me an incredible deal for these and i couldnt pass up! I need to get spacers for the front soon because it hits the suspension so i dont have the fronts on yet. As for the rears, i will space them also so they line up
with the fronts.

Carb/Intake/Valve cover install - waiting to connect throttle linkage to finish

Painted the hub black, cheap mod to hide the rust.

Finished the Carburetor.. all tuned and ready to run!

Took out the seats to go to the upholster, look at that dirty carpet! and look at the broken arm rest

Cleaned the carpet, will replace one day

New arm rest

New Grant steering wheel, new floor mats, new brake pedal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBUDo...layer_embedded

Pics get old.. decided to do a walk around video in HD of the car. It shows the new black carpet, notice the hole in the carpet before the shifter.. yes i know its there, im waiting for a new shifter console that covers that hole, the steering wheel i will cover up with a horn button soon, installing Flowmaster Super 44 mufflers on her this week, fixing the brake lights, and waiting for the seats to be back from the upholster.. enjoy the video.. if you're wondering why the car jerks back and the exhaust note changes... i put it in gear so you can hear the sound while idling in drive. Also the exhaust is "chopy" sounding because of the exhaust hanger on there.. its temporary, just so i can drive her to get the new exhaust system put on ( new Flow Master Super 44 mufflers and 2.25" custom made tailpipes versus the stock 2" pipes)

Finally got the spacers for the front wheels and mounted all them babies!

Flowmaster Super 44's

Ripped out old carpet and replaced with black (not shown, but in video)

Plasti-Dipped the rear plate

Re-upholstered seat

2 new header back pipes

pipes into Flowmaster mufflers

new shocks

my stang and my buddy's lemans

New gas cap

Finished interior

New mirrors

Cleaned engine bay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwbeL_DA2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2PdP21s8nI
Flowmaster Super 44's - And it sounds like it has a light cam in it, but im not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HncGHKFh4v8
Not fast.. but damn she sounds good!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/...ron/lights.jpg
Painted the light housings

Burnout pic
Old 02-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a "grande"?
Old 02-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Is that a "grande"?
Honestly im not sure.. i dont know what the difference between the Grande/Base were. If yall could tell me, i could tell you whats in it and we'll know! lol
Old 02-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thats sick!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
They need to make more brown cars.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:26 AM   #8
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
nice starter build but they made that poor thing in a god awful color though
Old 02-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice car, good luck and have fun!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco View Post
nice starter build but they made that poor thing in a god awful color though
x2 lol. My moms mustang was originally that baby poo green color.

subbed.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a fun project! keep us posted on the progress...
Old 03-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #16

Will do! Carburetor is going on this saturday
Old 04-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #17

BUMP! Interior almost done, waiting on seats.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #19
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Those cars are awesome!

As your looking around for parts check out PreformanceParts.com, If you call the number for help talk to Dave, He's the man and knows his stuff! More of a chevy guy but know ford very well also.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Those cars are awesome!

As your looking around for parts check out PreformanceParts.com, If you call the number for help talk to Dave, He's the man and knows his stuff! More of a chevy guy but know ford very well also.
Thanks alot man, knowing the right people can make a hell of a difference.. thanks again

Products Discussed in this Thread