LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

n0rth's 1972 FJ40 build/rebuild thread

Old 06-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #22
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Looks like a fun rock garden and good thing you don't have to fiddle with the wiring on the Taco too much.
Pretty good little rock pile for sure, and just a few miles from my old house I have since moved but have some new spots that I will get some pics posted up soon. I hate wiring it just isn't my thing the tail lights were new but being sealed units I could not check the actual bulbs they tested good when we started trying to track the problem down I believe because the blinker was completing the circuit (it was stuck on but not blinking). Anyways I still have to work out the 4wd ecu on the Taco and install the ADD switch but have been holding off since I hate wiring and the set up I have now is working.

A few pics of the lights all worked out from last month.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #23
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Some pics from this summer that I found on another camera.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #24
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
damn this thing is too cool. I want one real bad.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #25

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Put the hard top back on and cleaned the garage

Old 01-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #26

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
So I have had a intake leak on the cruiser, I've tried several things to take care of it and finally think the issue has been solved. Its the old 2 piece stack style adaptor for the Weber carb so I picked up a Manafre one piece adaptor.

Old adaptor

On the bench side by side

Manafre one piece adaptor

Old 09-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #27
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #28
En serio?
GreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to allGreeneMan is a name known to all

Navy: Intel
Name: Robert
GreeneMan's Tacoma Gallery
Anything happening to this puppy JW?
Old 12-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #29
"Watch this!... Here, hold my beer..."
Mike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to all

Army: Small arms repair
Name: Mike
Mike90's Tacoma Gallery
Man, this is such a cool truck!
Old 01-19-2014, 09:13 PM   #30
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I really enjoyed reading your thread... A lot of history there. We just picked up a '78, same color. Did the Spector shackle reversal and lift to fit 35s. Probably gonna head to ID this summer to get it registered since we took all the smog stuff off! We have family that lives in Middleton and Hailey.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:49 AM   #31

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneMan View Post
Anything happening to this puppy JW?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike90 View Post
Man, this is such a cool truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss4x4 View Post
I really enjoyed reading your thread... A lot of history there. We just picked up a '78, same color. Did the Spector shackle reversal and lift to fit 35s. Probably gonna head to ID this summer to get it registered since we took all the smog stuff off! We have family that lives in Middleton and Hailey.

Thanks for reviving this thread all of you, unfortunately I haven't done much to the FJ other than routine maintenance and drive the thing a good portion of last summer. I have a list of things that I need to get done but just haven't, I keep getting side tracked with the Tacoma.

@ LikeABoss4x4 Hailey was really laid back when I registered the cruiser all they did on mine was verify the VIN and walk back inside and we were done. Let me know if you make it town this summer we're talking about a "Tired Iron Run" no definite plans or dates just a bunch of older rigs that want to get together for a trail ride.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:31 AM   #32
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post
@ LikeABoss4x4 Hailey was really laid back when I registered the cruiser all they did on mine was verify the VIN and walk back inside and we were done. Let me know if you make it town this summer we're talking about a "Tired Iron Run" no definite plans or dates just a bunch of older rigs that want to get together for a trail ride.

Thanks for the info and the invite! I will definitely let you know our plans and hopefully we can join you on the trail ride.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #33
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery