Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2001 Honda CR125, yes 2001

Old 09-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #21
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Track looks familiar. where you located?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #22
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
NEPA.... mx573 and hurricane hills are in there
Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #23
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx SuperFly 25 View Post
i can't find many of the bike before i laid it down, they are on my other computer..

result. broken femur.

Dang

I bought a 2004 CR250R about two months ago after 8 years of not riding. I had a 1999 CR125 back in 2004, which wasn't nearly as nice as yours. Well, first ride, i crashed and broke my femur too, and ankle. Needless to say, i have a great deal on a bike if you want to buy
Old 10-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #24
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Dang

I bought a 2004 CR250R about two months ago after 8 years of not riding. I had a 1999 CR125 back in 2004, which wasn't nearly as nice as yours. Well, first ride, i crashed and broke my femur too, and ankle. Needless to say, i have a great deal on a bike if you want to buy

Sorry to hear man, that sucks. So I'm guessing it happened about 2 months ago? How are you making out? I'd love to have a 250 2-stroke however I just picked up a 450 so I won't be buying anymore bikes anytime soon. Any chance you will keep it?

Here she is..
Old 10-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #25
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery

How is the broken Femur feeling now????
I broke mine about 10 years ago jumping an aqueduct (that pic was a successful attempt) and I have luckily had no problems yet with my leg. Because of that I got in to off road racing so it was a blessing in disguise.

Cool thread too! I grew up racing motocross for almost 20 years but im an old man now..lol
But reading your thread made me miss riding and wonder how your leg is doing
Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #26
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
awesome looking 450
Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #27
Adrenaline Addict

Jumping an aqueduct?? that is insane, really insane haha. glad to hear you haven't had any problems with your leg. mine is doing great. occassionally i experience soreness in my hip (where the incision was and where the rod went it) but all things considered, i can't complain a bit. thanks for asking. i bet off road racing is a lot of fun. they say things happen for a reason! i only took 8 years off and it was really cool going back to the track. to hear the bikes, smell the premix (although there isn't too much of that anymore), and just be in that atmosphere again. you should check out a local mx and see if you get the bug! haha
Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #28
Adrenaline Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
awesome looking 450
thanks. i haven't even had it on a track yet. i can't wait to feel the difference from the 125, hopefully i can ride lazy like everyone else on those 450's haha.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #29
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx SuperFly 25 View Post
thanks. i haven't even had it on a track yet. i can't wait to feel the difference from the 125, hopefully i can ride lazy like everyone else on those 450's haha.
hell yeah man...i can go ahead and tell you the power is great, you dont have to constantly shift like on a 125, only down side is their not quite as nimble just because of the added weight
Old 12-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #30
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post

How is the broken Femur feeling now????
I broke mine about 10 years ago jumping an aqueduct (that pic was a successful attempt) and I have luckily had no problems yet with my leg. Because of that I got in to off road racing so it was a blessing in disguise.

Cool thread too! I grew up racing motocross for almost 20 years but im an old man now..lol
But reading your thread made me miss riding and wonder how your leg is doing
Femur is healing just fine, along with the ankle. Range of mutation is decent and good for me in my knee, but my ankle is stiff. I couldn't bear weight for two and half months, so i lost a lot of strength. Walking in my boot hurts my knee and heel, but other than that, i'm doing good.

I have surgery on December 7th to remove screws from my ankle, so hopefully that allows for better range of motion.

Thanks for asking.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #31
Adrenaline Addict

Well good luck with the surgery. Hopefully you'll be back to normal in no time.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #32
Adrenaline Addict

new pic of the 450 up... can't wait for spring
Old 04-14-2014, 08:12 PM   #33
Adrenaline Addict

I need to update this thread... new changes to the 125 and the 450