Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Gr8White's '05 Mazda3

Old 04-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
matt, this is calling your name. i can test drive it for you since it's a half mile away

http://www.colechryslerdodge.com/Inv...spo/California
damn, the mazda speed wagons are so damn cool. but that's the last thing i need... another vehicle that i will want to spend money on. haha

i'm gonna keep saving cause i want to buy my DD cash, dont want to finance a second vehicle. it's so damn nice having my truck and my wifes car paid off.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #22
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i know a lot of people on here black out there badges. maybe try that then debadge if you want. its just me though, i like the whole black out badges look
Yeah. I was gonna black em out on the taco because black contrasts well on the white but I don't black badges would look great on the 3 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
3's are awesome cars. I had to trade with my bro since he needed a truck for the winter ( he has a speed3). And I honestly last week when he came back home I did NOT want to give it back to him, it's such a fun car to drive. And gets really good mpg's, I averaged 26mpg. I would probaly do the same as you if I didn't have to haul my dirtbikes around.
Yeah I love the speed3's. I looked at one just for the heck of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm looking to buy one of these to use as my DD once i eventually fully cage my truck
I highly recommend it to ya! Its hard to believe mine has 115,xxx miles on it from how well it drives and how taken care of it is. That speed3 for sale would be an excellent little car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
My bad forgot your's has the black tail light housing already so forget tinting the tails ha.

But ya try and plastidip a rim and see if you like it, I think you definetly will. As far as window tint its all preference, but no matter what you get you can get pulled over for it, friend of mine has 50% and he's got a ticket. I have 35% and no problems.

Regardless put up some pics of the build/whatever you call it

YOU WONT PUT A 3 ROTOR IN IT...
Yeah I might try the plasti-dip on the wheels. The window tint has me paranoid bc I don't know how dark the current tint is. Its not super dark, but looking at it from the outside, it looks insane dark because of the all black interior. I'm used to having no tint up front and factory on the back doors on the taco so it took some getting used to lol. If I had some photo worthy stuff to post I would. Might wax it up and detail it tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #23
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder what it is with Tacoma and Mazda3 owners. Many times have I noticed that a Mazda 3 owner gets into a Tacoma or vice versa.

I came from an 07 Mazda3 S Sedan to a Tacoma because I wanted the ground clearance and off road capability to get to shooting ranges.

Now that I hardly shoot anymore and drive between College Station and Houston and DFW on an almost regular basis, I'm looking at cars again for the fuel economy and the new 3 is on my list. It really was a good car; at the time I just wanted to be more adventurous as to where I could take a vehicle
Old 08-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #24
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I've noticed that a lot of Taco owners are 3 owners as well. Been starting to miss the Taco lately.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #25
bishes love my haircut

Here's some photo's of it as of recently. Thought y'all would get a kick out of my homemade mudflaps

DSC_0143 by theAaronWheeler, on Flickr

DSC_0162 by theAaronWheeler, on Flickr

DSC_0166 by theAaronWheeler, on Flickr

DSC_0167 by theAaronWheeler, on Flickr

DSC_0168 by theAaronWheeler, on Flickr

DSC_0135 by theAaronWheeler, on Flickr