Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Gr8White's '05 Mazda3

Old 04-20-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Gr8White's '05 Mazda3

Well sold my Tacoma last week and bought a 2005 Mazda3 wagon. Its a 4spd auto, 2.3L, and super clean. Its a great little car in stock form. Not looking to do anything crazy to it for awhile. Wanting to do HID swap and LED tails once I get my ticket paid off.
Photo's:

Old 04-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Link to some professional photos at the Dragon: http://tinyurl.com/4yxn5tk
Old 04-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
nice car, sorry about the taco though
Old 04-20-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i was either going to get one of these or my taco. i ended up with that taco. i LOVE those hatchback mazda 3's though. great choice man
Old 04-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
bishes love my haircut

Thanks man. I mean gas is getting more expensive and I ain't getting any richer. I feel like the couple I sold it to are gonna take care of it and fix it back up to where it'll be looking sharp again. Once I get done with college and get a well-paying job, I'll def pick me up another tacoma.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i was either going to get one of these or my taco. i ended up with that taco. i LOVE those hatchback mazda 3's though. great choice man
Thanks man. I love the 3 hatch's. I'm amazed by how much interior space I have for a small car. Gets alot of compliments also
Old 04-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Thanks man. I love the 3 hatch's. I'm amazed by how much interior space I have for a small car. Gets alot of compliments also
i was looking at a midnight blue 07 speed3 at the lot. then i went online that night and looked at it again. then i spotted the taco. i knew i would use the taco more then a mazda since i ride dirt bikes and haul stuff quite a bit. have fun with that car man! i occasionally get to drive my brother mazda 6. but it's still nothing like a 3
Old 04-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen some clean mazda 3's. All you really have to do is paint the rims and maybe tail tint and you're set. Big fan of Mazda's tho good choice
Old 04-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
bishes love my haircut

Yeah the speed3's are SSSIIIIICCCCKKK. My brother has the v6 grand touring 6s. The 6 is awesome and faster but I love the go-cart like handling and response of the 3.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
ya my brother has the 4 banger one and i like driving it cause it has no body roll
Old 04-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #11
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
I've seen some clean mazda 3's. All you really have to do is paint the rims and maybe tail tint and you're set. Big fan of Mazda's tho good choice
Thanks bud. I MIGHT plasti-dip the wheels but I like the wheels as is IMO. Def not tinting the tails. I'm worried the window tint might get me into trouble. Not like this car already has though lol.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #12
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
ya my brother has the 4 banger one and i like driving it cause it has no body roll
Drive a v6 model, its surprisingly quick even with an automatic. This car doesn't lean or roll at all going through the mountain roads but isn't super stiff for freeway driving.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
Quote:
Drive a v6 model, its surprisingly quick even with an automatic. This car doesn't lean or roll at all going through the mountain roads but isn't super stiff for freeway driving.
ill see if joe (guy who sold me the tacoma) will let me test drive a new one Mazda i think did a great job with the suspension set up as well
Old 04-20-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
bishes love my haircut

I don't know how the the body style 6's are. My bro's is 07
Old 04-22-2011, 07:07 AM   #15
bishes love my haircut

Well did my first mod to it yesterday if you wanna call it that. The previous owner had some cheap brushed aluminum interior accent stuff all over the inside so took all of it off. I didn't like it all because light would reflect off it and mess with my vision. So interior is murdered-out now haha. Debating on taking the strip that goes along the doors off and maybe debadging it.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #16
i know a lot of people on here black out there badges. maybe try that then debadge if you want. its just me though, i like the whole black out badges look
Old 04-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
3's are awesome cars. I had to trade with my bro since he needed a truck for the winter ( he has a speed3). And I honestly last week when he came back home I did NOT want to give it back to him, it's such a fun car to drive. And gets really good mpg's, I averaged 26mpg. I would probaly do the same as you if I didn't have to haul my dirtbikes around.
Great mindsssssssssssssss............................... ..............................think alike
Old 04-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #18
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'm looking to buy one of these to use as my DD once i eventually fully cage my truck
Old 04-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #19
matt, this is calling your name. i can test drive it for you since it's a half mile away

http://www.colechryslerdodge.com/Inv...spo/California
Old 04-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #20
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks bud. I MIGHT plasti-dip the wheels but I like the wheels as is IMO. Def not tinting the tails. I'm worried the window tint might get me into trouble. Not like this car already has though lol.

My bad forgot your's has the black tail light housing already so forget tinting the tails ha.

But ya try and plastidip a rim and see if you like it, I think you definetly will. As far as window tint its all preference, but no matter what you get you can get pulled over for it, friend of mine has 50% and he's got a ticket. I have 35% and no problems.

Regardless put up some pics of the build/whatever you call it

YOU WONT PUT A 3 ROTOR IN IT...