Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Project Build: "Trouble"

Old 02-16-2014, 05:23 PM   #41
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes a 3.9 ?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #42
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Who makes a 3.9 ?
Ford, they made the 3.8 then half way through came out with the 3.9. I believe they came out of the ford vans at the time. One of my friends who works at ford called them the red headed step child motors, if you didnt take good care of them they were a heap of problems. Luckily mine has been a pretty strong motor for what the car has been through.