Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Project Build: "Trouble"

Old 08-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Project Build: "Trouble"

Post Last Update: 03/5/14

My main baby and the love of my life ... 2004 Ford Mustang 3.9L V6 Coupe

I have been her one and only owner; been through alot with this thing when many people would have just gotten rid of the thing. Its been in tech. 3 accidents, one being a t-bone worth about 15K worth of damage to her, #2 being stolen, rear blown out, stripped and left for dead at a wrecking yard in West VA which in turn took me about 7,000 (5500 outta my own pocket) to get it back to good "stock" condition and #3 about 1500$ worth of damage from a few deer broad siding it.

Throughout the years this car has gone through so many looks it isnt even funny, now im on the track of completely finishing her so i can move onto another major project which would be my tacoma and do minor things to her from there on out.

She is not everyone's cup of tea and I realize that (so please no immature comments, ive heard them all for the last seven years or so), I dont expect everyone to like her but I built her to do one thing, to place at shows big or small and that is what she has done year in and year out.

Originally: 2004 Sonic Blue Metallic Pearl Ford Mustang 3.9L Automatic Coupe w/ Pony Package

Current Mod List:
Modifications as of March 2014:

Exterior:
-Custom AAB Two Toned Paint-
• Kaminari Carbon Fiber Ram Air Hood with Custom Pearl
• Kaminari PolyUrethane Aerodynamics
• Kaminari Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers with Custom Pearl
• VisRacing Carbon Fiber Wingless Trunk (with deleted lock) with Custom Pearl
• Mach 1 Grill Delete Pony
• Black Gen 1 Projector Headlights
• Black Crystal Taillights
• Black LED 3rd Brakelight
• Shaved Fenders (Badges/Antenna)
• 5% Tinted Rear Windows
• UPR Billet Powdercoated Gloss Black Fuel Door
• Cervinis Stalker Side Scoops

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:
• Ride Tech Level One Air Suspension Kit
• Custom Vinyl Wrapped Air Tank (mounted in rear of trunk)
- 20" Staggered Chrome Foose Ascot Wheels

Performance:
Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Setup
• Performance Tune

Interior:
• Corbeau Black Suede LG1 Racing Seats
• Corbeau Black Racing Harnesses
• Corbeau Powdercoated Starlite Black Harness Bar
• Simco Silver Faced Gauges
• Black Carpet Swap (Orig Gray)
• UPR Billet Powdercoated - All Powdercoated pieces are Starlite Black (Black w/Rainbow Flake)
• Black A/C Face Plate
• Black Designer Door Handles
• Black Twisted E-Brake Handle
• Black Sill Door Plates
• Black Pedals
• Cup Holder Bezel & Delete
• Coin Delete
• Headlight Knob and Bezel
• Steering Wheel Controls
• Door Pins &Bezels
• Wheel Tilt Lever
• Washer Knob
• Cigarette Lighter Delete
• Window Switches
• Door Sills
• UPR Black Billet Designer A/C Knobs
• UPR Black Billet Designer Rear Hangers
• UPR Black Billet T-Handle Shifter

Still under construction obviously ....

-what still needs to be done- (if in red, will be coming soon)
- Exterior
= Carbon Fiber Roof (no one makes so would have to be a one off)
= Clear Vinyl Protectant - Bumper, Hood, Scoops, Side Rockers, Mirrors
= Mesh for hood scoop to match bumpers/side scoops
= 3rd brakelight delete and do the relocated 3rd brakelight kit to the rear window
= Sequential Taillights

-Interior - Front Seat/Back Seat/Trunk
Front Seat Area
= Plasti Dip Dash area - Two Tone
= Carbon Fiber Interior Parts - Candy Coated to match exterior
= Center console fiberglassed and completed
= Install Double Wrapped Leather Steering Wheel =Black (swap from stock)
= Head Liner Redone
= Doors Upholstered

Back Seat Area
= Interior Rear Parts Upholstered
= Black Interior Light with LED bulb upgrades
= (see audio)

Trunk Area
= Custom Flooring and sides put in from Brad Fab
= New air tank - Airbrushed with stang girl logo
= Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid Mat - Airbrushed with Stang Girl Logo
= (See Audio)

-Audio/Video/Electronics
= Kenwood Double Din Unit - Install
= Custom fiberglass rear audio setup - wrapped or painted to match exterior
= Three 10" Kicker L5's
= Front Door Panel Kenwood 6x8s
= Kicker and Memphis amps to match
= Small speaker pods in trunk - Memphis

- Engine Bay
= TBD (see performance)

- Performance
= 5.4L Motor Upgrade or Custom setup - TBD
= Hellion Twin Turbo Setup
= Rear upgrade
= Trans Upgrade
= Electronics Upgrade

-Wheels/Tires/Suspension
= Powder Coat Rims - Black with Chrome lip
= Performance Tires- Staggered - Brand TBD
= Front and Rear Brake/Caliper/Lines Upgrade

-Misc/Small things etc
= Plasti dip wipers black
= Plasti dip wiper cowl black
= Plasti dip window/door trim black

Contributors/Sponsors:
* Anderson's Auto Body (Body and Paint Work, Air Ride Install)
* Corbeau (Seats/Harnesses/Harness Bar)
* Sport Bike Powdercoating (All Powdercoating needs)
* Formula One Tinting & Graphics (Tank Wrap and Vinyl Work)

Past Sponsors/Contributors:
* Kamber Koncepts/Elite Visions (Vertical Doors)
* Road Magnet Performance Springs (Test Vehicle for the 99-04 Mustang V6 Coupes)
* The Trenz (Body Kit)

Shows/Awards Etc:
Top Awards: 6
Best of's: 3
1st places: 4
2nd places: 11
3rd places: 2
(Show History - 60 Shows, 28 Cruises, all ranging from local-out of state, local shows to regional/national shows)

Other Photos:
Wrapped air tank

LITTLE DUSTY BUT YOU CAN SEE THE CARBON FIBER THROUGH THE PEARL OVERLAY

SOME OF THE POWDER COATED PIECES
Old 08-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-06-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys
Old 09-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Kristen,
Just wanted to say Nice Mustang!! You will always remember this car for the rest of your life. I should know my first car was an 83' 5.0 Mustang V8 4 barrel carburator, headers,5 speed, post-traction. Ohhhh the memories in that car . Needles to say I have a special place in my little oh heart for mustangs .
Keep us posted with updates! See you on the forum!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #6

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
Hi Kristen,
Just wanted to say Nice Mustang!! You will always remember this car for the rest of your life. I should know my first car was an 83' 5.0 Mustang V8 4 barrel carburator, headers,5 speed, post-traction. Ohhhh the memories in that car . Needles to say I have a special place in my little oh heart for mustangs .
Keep us posted with updates! See you on the forum!
thanks for the comment I still remember my '01 GT that i use to race and show and I honestly will never get rid of this one. But I will definitely post updates as they come along especially with pictures!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #7

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
currently working with billet depot on the rest of my billet parts for her and atomic speakers for her completely speaker system. More info to come! She is still in the shop getting body work done but we are nearing the end, just had a lot of snags along the way!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #8
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
nice car, looks dopee
Old 10-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #9

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
nice car, looks dopee
thanks appreciate it
Old 10-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
what air intake is that and are you going for the mach 1 look with that hood/air intake combo?
Old 10-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #11

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
what air intake is that and are you going for the mach 1 look with that hood/air intake combo?
its the shaker ram air kit, its coming off, actually it is currently off to accomodate the new hood to match the kit
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 AM   #12

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sneak peek pictures of the exterior build coming soon unfortuneately cannot post full shots until the car debutes at its first show, sorry all!
Old 11-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #13
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco View Post
sneak peek pictures of the exterior build coming soon unfortuneately cannot post full shots until the car debutes at its first show, sorry all!
BOOOO!!

LOL!
Nice car, looking forward to the updated pics!

Old 11-27-2011, 07:02 AM   #14
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice mods ! Mustang looks very nice.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #15

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pictures and text updated
Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #16

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New side scoops and suspension setup bought. Will provide photos of the installs and maybe a video once parts come in and we get rolling on it
Old 05-11-2012, 05:38 AM   #17
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Nice car, I am from a family of mustangs! Did you swap out the V6?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #18

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrugia View Post
Nice car, I am from a family of mustangs! Did you swap out the V6?
Thank you, no not yet, still has the original 3.9L V6 in it with 88K miles on her.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #19
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
sick build for sure! Awesome job on it so far.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #20

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
sick build for sure! Awesome job on it so far.
thank you, i appreciate that